Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay Z Killed the BET Awards....

jay-z is a faggit

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

^cosign he hasnt brought anything original to hip hop ever

wow
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

track sounded alot better without a live band doing it

smh at jay-z

The rumors were that Chris Brown was planning to do the ultimate Michael Jackson tribute at last night’s BET awards, but mysteriously it never happened. In fact, Chris didn’t even appear to be in the building!

Well apparently Jay Z had something to do with this. Jay, who performed his new ‘Death of Autotune’ during last night’s awards show reporteldy denied Chris from performing.

After the Rihanna incident, Jay labeled CB as a walking dead man. If I were Chris Brown, I wouldn’t have been within 10 miles of that awards show.

At tonight’s BET Awards, a collection of artists came together to commemorate Michael Jackson’s career and the legacy he left behind. Rumor has it that Chris Brown was among those who were to take part in the tribute, but was pulled at the last minute.

The rumor was fueled by one of Chris Brown’s dancers, who tweeted “Jay-Z is mad childish. Never keep a person from paying there respect.”

The award show’s producer, Ron Weisner, told Billboard.com, “A day and a half ago, we had one show and today we have a whole other show. Overnight, literally, it changed. The show was completely rewritten, we booked additional people — we’re trying to address a very unfortunate situation.”

“It’s something we had to deal with at the very last minute,” Weisner added. “I wish we didn’t have to, but it’s just a fact of life.”

Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson’s father, made an appearance at the awards show, saying, “I just wish he could be here to celebrate himself. Sadly, he’s not here, so I’m here to celebrate for him.”

Even host Jamie Foxx got a stab in at Brown during one of his skits, where he was pretending to be a pregnant woman, and claimed she knows the daddy is Chris Brown, because the baby keeps kicking her.

Browns backup dancer wrote on his blog; “Jay Z is mad childish, never keep a person from paying there respect.”

It’s okay to punch and bite a woman you’re in love with, but never keep a person from paying their respect…

Veteran Member staycreepin_n_silence's Avatar

jay z is the perfect person to criticize em. Do you think peopl are going to listen to one of these underground rappers that you all like? If rza said it no one is going to listen or even get mad. Hell if nas, most def common kweli said death to auto tunes no one would listen. And they are the most known good artist that's close to the underground but didn't quite make it out of main stream. Jay z is the commercial leader people will listen to him if some anger ass broke nigga from new york riding subways and eating ramen noodle said death or Autotunes in a rap album he created who the fuck is going to listen but underground fans who already believe the shit. Niggas will say oh he's just bitter because he's broke all his fans download his shit...
    Last edited by staycreepin_n_silence; 06-29-2009 at 03:31 PM.
    Common~Talib Kweli~Nas~Az~Bun B~Eightball&MJG~Goodie mob~Fiend~WuTang~Lupe~BoneThugs~SunzofMan~JayZ~Bea ns~Jeezy~The Roots

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart

Jay-Z isn't the G.O.A.T. for no reason.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Jay-Z is far from the greatest but Death of Autotune is a good track.
    As for the Jackson tribute...... well he lost his blackness years ago, he was a very pale alien who liked to experiment with children.
    Further proof that it is truely Black Evil Television.
    in the could be words of MLK- "Black Entertainment Television is the worst thing i've seen in my entire life. Now i'd like to talk about Soul Plane...."
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by staycreepin_n_silence View Post
    most def common kweli said death to auto tunes no one would listen. And they are the most known good artist that's close to the underground but didn't quite make it out of main stream.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah....that was good man.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

jigga did his thing...but i still cant stand his freemason ass.......

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Jiggaaaaaaa
    bring back begongo!!

Suga Duga

great performance. ill ass track. speakonitgod is a faggit and hates jay for not talking about angels and wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rama
    Jay-Z isn't the G.O.A.T. for no reason.
    jay z better than 2pac? never

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

^^^^christ, everybody can have their own opinion, but I think Speakonitgod shouldn't 'speak on it'
    bring back begongo!!

it's "where the buffalo ROAM" you dumb european faggit