once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Cru (feat Slick Rick)

Default Cru (feat Slick Rick)

yo this song is real nice!

who got more of this Cru for me to hear? school me
    thanks
    Last edited by oldie; 06-29-2009 at 01:48 PM.
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

Wu Vatican

i think ghostlaced did a thread about this song a couple weeks ago.

go hit up that album da dirty 30. thats all you need to know.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

he knows full well i did, hes just being his usual faggot self. You dont just pick out random songs like that from the 90's, the same song someone else posted last week, by coincidence, especially when you dont even know anything about the group. How about you go check out the internet?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78377

Oldie u need to remove your sig, you constantly stay knowing nothing. You have never recovered from the "what is the purple tape thread"

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    he knows full well i did, hes just being his usual faggot self. You dont just pick out random songs like that from the 90's, the same song someone else posted last week, by coincidence, especially when you dont even know anything about the group. How about you go check out the internet?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78377

Oldie u need to remove your sig, you constantly stay knowing nothing. You have never recovered from the "what is the purple tape thread"

yeah obviously i knew there was a thread about it cunt. i heard the track, liked it & when i remembered about it i couldnt find the thread so i made this one, is that alright with u.
    how about ive tried lookin on the net and couldnt find much so i came here to ask about them. ok

i aint needin to remove no sig, how about you shut the fuck up bitchin & hating all the time, thats all u ever do with everyone & everything on here. so what if im askin about ONE artist, that doesnt mean i kno nothing about hip-hop, my music collection is credible enough. i know a lot more about hip-hop than you think, no one needs YOU to judge wether or not their a fan

seriously, do you think people are born with knowledge of a certain music genre or do you remember times when youve asked about artists and found artists that are new to you?

i have no idea what your talking about with the purple tape thread.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    i think ghostlaced did a thread about this song a couple weeks ago.

go hit up that album da dirty 30. thats all you need to know.

thnx 4 giving me a straight answer, at least some people are decent enough too

ok kid you didnt have to blog about it.