Thread: Clipse Sampler Pics....This is how Rae should have packaged CL2 dopest idea ever!

Default Clipse Sampler Pics....This is how Rae should have packaged CL2 dopest idea ever!

Scarface did something similar with the Fix but the Purple takes it to a whole nother level
    Last edited by sdeblasi; 06-29-2009 at 10:34 PM.

are you serious right now?
    i cant tell

You have heard of OB4CL havent you? dont make me say the words, on wutang.com
    shark niggaz, even though i think clipse said they were paying homage or something

^ man i know i think its cool cuz its almost like its a tribute to that know what i mean?

i just added that, i think they already said somewhere thats why they were doing it

looks dope though IMO but Clipse have said a bunch of times Rae and Ghost are influences i respect em for givin props

Wu Vatican

that shit looks tight.

hopefully clipse dont fuck it up musically. some of those songs they are releasing are iffy.

stay gulley, dont go pop, thats all i gotta say to them.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    that shit looks tight.

hopefully clipse dont fuck it up musically. some of those songs they are releasing are iffy.

stay gulley, dont go pop, thats all i gotta say to them.

the album will suck bigtime. from what we heard so far, you can tell it'll be pop.

Wu Vatican

clipse one of the guys ill give a benefit of the doubt to. until then ill hold out a little hope.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

yeah that shit is dope