once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Under the Danja Swordz of Shaolin... RUSSIAN KILLA BEEZ ! [link inside]

Default Re: Under the Danja Swordz of Shaolin... RUSSIAN KILLA BEEZ ! [link inside]

latvia used to be under russia, right?
    Forgotten Brotherhood

Latvia, United Streets of Adazhi (near Riga))

Default Re: Under the Danja Swordz of Shaolin... RUSSIAN KILLA BEEZ ! [link inside]

no in map we are on the left side from russia. under estonia and above lithuania.

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
    Banks is a bitch
    Young Buck is a Bitch
    Tony Yayo is a bitch
    Fifty is a bitch
    Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.

yes maybe they are biting, but i could explain it like this: many wu fans are missing the old wu sound, so it could be good feeling for us and it's good feeling for zu fam. anyway i'm not gonna buy that album, but i'm gonna DL it fo sho.

Banks is a bitch
    Young Buck is a Bitch
    Tony Yayo is a bitch
    Fifty is a bitch

i might buy it out of curiousity, and yes that old wutang sound has become rare as everyone is after the money now, does zu wu rap in english because it will be difficult to win a lot of fans. i listen to alot of french hiphop even if i dont understand because the beats are sick and the flow is immaculate, but they never sell or get that commercial break even though the music is good cos of the language
    Forgotten Brotherhood

MantiZ, you're wrong. There's a lot of racism at the streets of Russian cities and that's a shame. A lot of skinheads and shit with their fascist attributes. Russia is the country which paid a price of 130 millions of pepople's lives during the Second World War in order to destroy fascism in the whole world and now we have a bunch of shitheads saying that "Hitler was not as bad as he's portrayed".

2003, the 3rd of June, we had Public Enemy perfoming here live. It was my first Hip-Hop concert and one of the most exciting days in my life. After that concert (3 hours of non-stop pure, classic Rap!) there was a fight between skinheads and those who returned from the show in the subway station. One cop got killed.

Later Onyx (only Fredro Starr), Jeru The Damaja, Raekwon and others perfomed here and fortunately there was no such accidents. Btw here's a link to the video of Rae perfoming C.R.E.A.M. live in Moscow: http://ugw.ru/click/clicks_counter.p...ve_moscow).mpg

But y'all should understand that there're not a lot of Black people here. Most of them are African students. Some of them marry Russian girls and stay here.

There's a lot of Caucasians here, and they're the main object of racism, not Africans. But there was one murder of an African student in Voronezh about a year ago - that's a shame...

Peace and fuck racists.

no they don't rap in english and they are oriented on russian-speaking countries such as Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and of course Russia. i don't think that they have big ambitions either.
    i'm gona made a russian rap thread and up some albums of KACTA and Nonamerz, cuz they are dope and their flow is awesome. i'll also up some Latvian rap. but later...

Banks is a bitch
    Young Buck is a Bitch
    Tony Yayo is a bitch
    Fifty is a bitch

Please do that as i would like to know more about those parts of the world
    Forgotten Brotherhood

Gennadiy i know there is racism on streets of russia, but it's everywhere. c'mon we had RZA down here and we got in fight with skins punks and other dickheads, but rappers won.
    Rassizm vezde i protiv nego nado borotsa.
    But in Latvia the main problem is hate against russian ppl. it's hard 4 me cuz i'm half russian.

Banks is a bitch
    Young Buck is a Bitch
    Tony Yayo is a bitch
    Fifty is a bitch

Yeah, I hate them Latvian mofos bringing flowers to the monuments of those who fight on the side of fascist Germany at those days and appreciating those who're still alive, while Russian veterans who live there got discrminated all the time.

yeah it's a shame.
    but what could we expect after being in USSR. ya know these were hard times for many ppl in post USSR teritory.

Banks is a bitch
    Young Buck is a Bitch
    Tony Yayo is a bitch
    Fifty is a bitch

From Russian wannabees, sorry i meant killa bees to politics? hiphop is life, it revolves around everything
    Forgotten Brotherhood

True that..

Speaking about Zu Fam, it gonna be some kind of major release, or just some amateur stuff ?

as far as i understood, they are going to release major LP.

Banks is a bitch
    Young Buck is a Bitch
    Tony Yayo is a bitch
    Fifty is a bitch

Thier graphics and artwork is sick though
    Forgotten Brotherhood

peace to all russian guys and tru wu fans in here
    Zu Fam will bang ya heads

*ne chital eshe ves' topic,no chuvstvuju tut mnogo nehoroshego o Rissii govorjat.