View Poll Results: do you believe in sky god?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

8 36.36%
  • no

14 63.64%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: do you believe in sky god?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

soon come

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

yes but the word god is a bit weird to me , i dont know why , its unnameble or sumthing to big to explain the endless infinit nuthing and all, lifeforce spiritual soul and body/mind identity ego conciouss beingz, manifeststaionz of the creator/ (SkyGod?) ,indeed a great thought it must have been in the great nuthing to attract elemental matter to manifest in fysical creation, it keeps on creating creationz tru and tru all that exist the endless flow of love,male female energy Yang Yin life forcez of love energy aaah, I dont know yall yo flying right now, yesterday I talked with my peepz and it came down to this queastion, do planetz have consciouss, and I thought yes they have if its energy itis conscious, everything has consciouss but what is the level of awareness of its existance in matter, does it feel home in its being, is it importent, no, life is a gift for the soul to experience and observe what is set in motion billionz of yearz ago, and soul knowz matter is limited and not in controle of life, its the identity of the mind body that thinks it is in controlebecause the outer reality influences, its the shared reality of spiritual consciouss, uninmagenable, god the father that contains the mother, sorry for spraying like this yall, i do believe in a sky god but that allah is the same , and this goes for any god acknoleged text
    PEACE
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 03-11-2011 at 03:19 AM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

After Zakar And Nekaybaw Disobeyed The Anunnaqi Kalka'El Who Is Also Called The Anunnaqi Uri'EL, And Rudwaan And Partook Of The Tree Of Agreeable And Disagreeable Things They Were Cast Out Of GAN Meaning

"The Enclosed Garden Of Delight"

Constructed By The Anunnaqi Aarazu'el (Genesis 1:23,24).

They Were Sent Forth To Wander About In The Ganawa "The Outer Garden."

It Was Then, When They Were Told To Replenish The Earth For 6,000 Years They Were Maimed By Having Their 4 Higher Senses (Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Intuition, Psychometry) Cut Off, Severing Their Ability To Have Direct Contact With The Anunnaqi.

Now You Are In Your Last 4 Years Of The 6,000 A.D., Plus The Millennium Of 1,000 Lost Years Will Give You 7,000 Years Of The Complete 49,000 Years Plus 30 Years, 2030 A.D. This Is When They Will Come For You.

Be Prepared For NIBIRU, Or What Is Also Called By Other Names Such As The White Planet And Rylo 7, A Craft Which Is Surrounded By A Square Force Field (North, East, South And West). The Square Forcefield Is Constantly Moving Around The Crystal City As A Protection. (Refer To The Wisemen Scroll #132 And Man From Planet Rizq Scroll #80). You Won't Be Able To See Nibiru, With The Naked Eye Because It Is Too Big To Fit In The Earth's Atmosphere.

However, A Total Of 50 Passenger Ships Called "Shams" Will Be Launched From A Crystal City From NIBIRU, To reach The Planet Earth And Pick Up Worthy Passengers.

http://www.nuwaubian-hotep.net/docs/..._of_earth.html

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

lol. i so much want to say 'im sky god' oh i just said it..

cos i create the world/experiances around me,. but their are many 'sky godz' we can all co-create,.

i dont understand sky god concept tho.(even tho i am one :
    as.. god came from the sky??
    what is above the sky??
    would you say space??
    everything outside of earth/the sky, is space?
    is earth in space? or are we in the sky? or under the sky..

but saying sky god. you are saying he comes from the sky? the area between earth and space...??

*bumps - Landing by 3melancholy Gypsys - theirs so much knowledge in this track. murs kills it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j40nHZzgzc

much better on cd tho. fuck youtube doing injustice to the track lol

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

i voted yes!! :|

nbiru(elenin) is a brown dwarf (sun) with its own planets... those are the forcefields..
    the planets orbit the star.. i think theirs 4-6 planets

as sunny said.. soon come.

has anyone seen any videos of nibiru? in infared or the 2 sun videos ?
    peace
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-11-2011 at 05:26 PM.

i'm sure that whoever is left standing will faint seeing that