Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Steve McNair

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

i know what you mean. if i was a titan fan, i'd want to murder kerry collins the way he blew that playoff game against the ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    if i was a titan fan, i'd want to murder kerry collins the way he blew that playoff game against the ravens.
    It is not physically possible for Kerry Collins to have been in charge of delay of game calls for the officiating crew. He was playing QB for the Titans, and quite well I might add. It was Crumpler, and White that fumbled the ball in scoring range twice in the 2nd half. If everyone on the Titans offense would have played as well as Kerry did that day, even the officials couldn't have done anything to blow it. Of course, that's still leaving out the biggest reason the Titans lost. That would be Chris Johnson getting snapped like a lobster early in the 2nd Quarter. lol @ blaming Collins! Did you even watch that game? You didn't did you?

i watched every second of it. as a steelers fan, as much as i hated having to play the ravens, as a football fan, i was excited knowing that the 2 best teams in the AFC would be playing each other in the championship game.

The best two teams? You mean the ones who were 1-2 versus the Titans, who I might add had a better record than any team in the league? Those two teams? Baltimore was the 4th or 5th best team in the AFC, but since they are willing to cheat, and got a little help from the men in stripes, they made the AFC title game. The Titans, Steelers, Colts, and Patriots were all better than the Ravens. Joe Flacco is not very good at all. I said he would be the best QB in last year's draft, and I appear to have been wrong. Every time I watched him play last year, he looked pretty awful. Baltimore are a good team, and now that Rex Ryan is gone, they may even play honest football, but they will never be one of the top 2 teams in the AFC with Flacco, unless their defense returns to the 2000 Ravens form, and that is very unlikely as they are getting older, and older on Defense. Mark my words, In 2-3 years, Flacco will have worn out his welcome in Baltimore. What the Ravens do have going for them, is that they do match up fairly well with Pittsburgh, and Tennessee. Teams like The Colts, and Patriots (assuming Brady stays healthy) would beat them, and beat them quite easily. Baltimore got lucky they didn't see the Colts in the playoffs, and the Patriots got left out last year. I think Baltimore finish somewhere around 8-8 and miss the playoffs due to an aging defense, and a crappy QB. The AFC will be won by either the Patriots, or Titans this year.

BTW Art, congrats on ruining McNair's RIP thread with Titans hate. I guess you're probably proud of that. You really are an asshole aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    I said Flacco would be the best QB in last year's draft.
    you mean former University of Pittsburgh QB Joe Flacco?? i always knew you were a closet Pitt fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    BTW Art, congrats on ruining McNair's RIP thread with Titans hate. I guess you're probably proud of that. You really are an asshole aren't you?

you act like i'm one of those godhatesfags people who protest dead soldiers funerals. it's a fucking thread in a wu-tang forum, calm the fuck down. plus i said i'd still take his as my QB over mcnabb. that's not hate. that's love.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

They finally confirmed that is was a murder-suicide. That bitch was having some money problems, and also thought that McNair might be cheating on her with a third woman. So she shot McNair while he was sleeping on the couch, before shooting herself. McNair should have probably had some better judgement to get involved with this crazy bitch in the first place. I guess McNair buying her an escalade wasn't good enough for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

"Air Mcnair" was my fav QB, i was shock when i heard the news on ESPN, i was like "Why would any one kill him? he was a good person"
    he was taking care of his girlfriend going on vacations buying an Escalade planning to live together bailing her out and she repays him by shooting him 4 times in his sleep just cuz she thought he was having an affair what a BITCH!

he definitely didn't deserve that he got a family for God sake
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

that's what happens when you fuck around with a 20 year old waitress from dave & busters. sure he knew she was crazy, but that pussy was just so good.

thats usually the case
    Look eye, always look eye.

it doesnt matter if he was seperated from his wife or not, this doesnt warrant him getting shot in his sleep and how does anyone know that MCnair new she was crazy like that?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

because he had been dating her for a little while now. it never takes more than a week to know if a girl is crazy.

What a sucky way to go, with a mistress that much younger than you? Damn, I'd be embarrassed.

could have been worse. he could have been with an older woman who killed him.