Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: WTFUCK happened to P-Noid Brownose?

  1. #16
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    p-nut browneye
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    funniest manipulation of p-noid's name i've seen so far

  2. #17
    #TU KaramelSundae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diamond Life
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,466
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    [QUOTE=GHOSTLACED;1622275]skampoe: has the nerve to call Janet Jackson ugly, twice, while his under-the-bridge troglydike wife is watching him type it, over his shoulder, self conscious.

    How do you explain that to her? Do you swivel around and say "but you know i think your beautiful" with a straight face?


    oh wow
    i can't believe you just went there

    ain't nothing change but the address...

  3. #18
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
    oh wow
    i can't believe you just went there
    i know where i'm goin.


  4. #19
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,203
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    ever since this Hoe Buggin shit started this previously sane seeming but slighty dull indivdual of Wu corp community has decided to devote most of his waking life to defending the name of........

    .....Joe Buddins?

    LOL!

    if youve been following the threads in the vicinity of the wu chamber you wouldve seen him around.





    The question is.....why?

    This man has become easily the maddest poster on an already sexually repressed group of faggots board, over Joe Buddins.


    Its pretty sad.

    Also PROFFESSSOR ENG - Can you please ban EVERY SINGLE PERSON who joined this site in the months of June and July, its prety obvious they all came from hoebuggin.com, and they all smell of sweet flowers on a spring morning.

    Theyre sweet and dainty, but were killa beez nigguh, get em out of here.


    Also ban all posters from New Jersey, they all are fags. This P Noid Brown v.2.0 is worse than Slick.

    That will be all.
    hahahah

    classic post.
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  5. #20
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,654
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    lacey shows n proves he GANGSTa


    THE REAL PCP

  6. #21

    Default

    LOL @ the eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  7. #22
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    lacey...stop.....

    you don't run wu-corp man.

    p-noid and skamp are cool.


    as for you......

    Realness

  8. #23
    same ol' same ol' P-Noid Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BRICK CITY
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,323
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    lacey...stop.....

    you don't run wu-corp man.

    p-noid and skamp are cool.


    as for you......
    word up
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

  9. #24
    same ol' same ol' P-Noid Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BRICK CITY
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,323
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
    ever since this Hoe Buggin shit started this previously sane seeming but slighty dull indivdual of Wu corp community has decided to devote most of his waking life to defending the name of........

    .....Joe Buddins?

    LOL!

    if youve been following the threads in the vicinity of the wu chamber you wouldve seen him around.





    The question is.....why?

    This man has become easily the maddest poster on an already sexually repressed group of faggots board, over Joe Buddins.


    Its pretty sad.

    Also PROFFESSSOR ENG - Can you please ban EVERY SINGLE PERSON who joined this site in the months of June and July, its prety obvious they all came from hoebuggin.com, and they all smell of sweet flowers on a spring morning.

    Theyre sweet and dainty, but were killa beez nigguh, get em out of here.


    Also ban all posters from New Jersey, they all are fags. This P Noid Brown v.2.0 is worse than Slick.

    That will be all.
    sorry i haven't responded earlier i been bizzy doin real nigga shit... i didn't know i was missed sooo much... lmao e-mail my fan club i'll send you an autograph MITCH!
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

  10. #25
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,203
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown View Post
    word up
    LMFAO did you log on 4 years later to a web forum to finally respond to somebody talking e-shit to you?

    LMFAO!!!!!!

    LOL@ leaviing the corp for 4 years and thinking about the thread that scared you away, on a regular basis

    LOL @ planning a response for 4 YEARS!!!!!!

    FUCKIN LOSER!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  11. #26
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,622
    Rep Power
    97

    Default




    hahahaha






    Quote Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
    lacey talks tuff behind teh keyboardz

    LMAO. that's exactly what i've always pictured lacey to look like. just younger

  12. #27
    same ol' same ol' P-Noid Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BRICK CITY
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,323
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    LMFAO did you log on 4 years later to a web forum to finally respond to somebody talking e-shit to you?

    LMFAO!!!!!!

    LOL@ leaviing the corp for 4 years and thinking about the thread that scared you away, on a regular basis

    LOL @ planning a response for 4 YEARS!!!!!!

    FUCKIN LOSER!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    LMAO I'm just buggin but i find it funny... i ain't beefing or talkin shit....i had no idea that shit even went down lmao that's a horrible planned 4 year response....

    i aint sweatin it. waddddup doe?! errbody good?
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

  13. #28
    same ol' same ol' P-Noid Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BRICK CITY
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,323
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post



    hahahaha









    LMAO. that's exactly what i've always pictured lacey to look like. just younger

    damn ART wadddup homie... what's good!?
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

  14. #29
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,622
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    how did you come across this thread? did you google "P-Noid Brown"?

  15. #30
    same ol' same ol' P-Noid Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BRICK CITY
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,323
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    how did you come across this thread? did you google "P-Noid Brown"?
    lmao i searched the forum threads to see what i've missed and this shit popped up ... lol ... i was like wtf!? lmao
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •