once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Anynone Catch This???

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

i typed a long ass post but it got erased

to make it brief, this is bullshit.

anybody who watched this and sees no fault on the way they present this bullshit, is stupid as fuck.
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    but I think ppl like this guy overdo it, just because you throwing up a sign does not mean you with them.

yes - its exaggerated

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

and sees no fault on the way they present this bullshit, is stupid
    its presented like that to make people believe it

there is some truth in it though

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

its presented like that to make people believe it
    thats what i mean.

preying on weak minds.
    Last edited by food for thought; 07-16-2009 at 04:29 PM.
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar

You guys might want to peep a series called "The Industry" by PimPb1420 on Youtube. There are a good number of interesting videos in it.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

thanks - but what do you feel about what the video HD posted

have you noticed how an artist face and passion changes after being in the industry for a while ?

they look scared to me

lol =)

Go to 7:15 minutes on the part 2 video.

2pac doesnt beleive all this Illuminati shit, he says so himself, Killuminiati, he thought all that Illuminati shit was made up bullshit, he says so himself right in that video LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MjPe...eature=related

his claim about that one guy owning Youtube isn't true either, as that's a property of Gooogle who as far as I can tell doesn't have anything to do with o'boy

Support the Real. Click HERE

honestly this shit in confusing

LOL if its true it means that all our fav rappers n actors are faggots n shit, iuno man, sometimes i get too deep in the conspiracies n they start fuckin around in my head, or i just dont eblieve em, i left this shit alone for like 8 months, its like crack to me man,

iuno if i should go in deeper or stop rite here, the guy does present a lot of things that =could be coincidences, anyone watch the blood sacrifices one where it talks about how damon dash sacrificed aaliyah, the jackson estate sacrificed MJ, pimp c was a sacrifice n so on, shits fucked but maybe its all a coincidence, i dont even believe in coincidences tho so wtf am i talkin about, and at the end the guys like beyonces overdue for a sacrifice so im guessin if someone related to her dies then this shit is possible,

im caught in the middle, i cant fathom cats like the wu bein satan worshippers, the guy even called RZA raaz, LOL the mef pic was kinda weird cuz he does the baphomet symbol or wutever twice n this shit is made one sided, but iuno man i guess ill never know the truth, ill just keep listenin to the music, not like i buy cds that much nemore anyway. haha fuck im confused homies.

o and the b lood sacrifices vid has the weirdest prince dialogue ever, that dude looks lke a fag n i never respected him neway but shit was fucked up, n to add to the sacrifices u could say that fat joe sacced big pun, rza did kill a dude in self defense, man i dont really wanna go on lol, im probably goin to get bashed to hell for this post but wutever.
    Last edited by spiggity_ace; 07-14-2009 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
    honestly this shit in confusing

LOL if its true it means that all our fav rappers n actors are faggots n shit, iuno man, sometimes i get too deep in the conspiracies n they start fuckin around in my head, or i just dont eblieve em, i left this shit alone for like 8 months, its like crack to me man,

iuno if i should go in deeper or stop rite here, the guy does present a lot of things that =could be coincidences, anyone watch the blood sacrifices one where it talks about how damon dash sacrificed aaliyah, the jackson estate sacrificed MJ, pimp c was a sacrifice n so on, shits fucked but maybe its all a coincidence, i dont even believe in coincidences tho so wtf am i talkin about, and at the end the guys like beyonces overdue for a sacrifice so im guessin if someone related to her dies then this shit is possible,

im caught in the middle, i cant fathom cats like the wu bein satan worshippers, the guy even called RZA raaz, LOL the mef pic was kinda weird cuz he does the baphomet symbol or wutever twice n this shit is made one sided, but iuno man i guess ill never know the truth, ill just keep listenin to the music, not like i buy cds that much nemore anyway. haha fuck im confused homies.

o and the b lood sacrifices vid has the weirdest prince dialogue ever, that dude looks lke a fag n i never respected him neway but shit was fucked up, n to add to the sacrifices u could say that fat joe sacced big pun, rza did kill a dude in self defense, man i dont really wanna go on lol, im probably goin to get bashed to hell for this post but wutever.

i seen it too - it bugged me out also - cause i heard stuff prior to seeing it - many of them don't know who they support - they just sport and show off the hand signs - major blood sacrifices got me thinking though - thousands sacrificed at a time - presidents have to do that - who did 50 sacrifice ?
    JMJ ?

its foul to even think like this though - but the truth is that these orders DO have the industry locked down - i've seen enough in the industry to know that - how far they'll go for money and fame is the question - who killed Scott La Rock ?
    why no answers or arrest in that or the JMJ case ?

Eminem and Proof ?

if there is no truth in what this person is saying about blood sacrifices made for others to be rich and famous, then he is straight from shaytan to even be able to make up these lies - mysterious deaths in the industry has been going on for a while now - donny hathaway, norman connors etc.....

the guy who narrates that video does it so half baked it's hard to believe. This is much much better....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kQkF...eature=related
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
    You guys might want to peep a series called "The Industry" by PimPb1420 on Youtube. There are a good number of interesting videos in it.

watching this - its very very interesting

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

2 Thessalonians 2

The Man of Lawlessness

1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers,

2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come.

3Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things?

6And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.

7For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,

10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.