Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: What's on your plates??

  1. #1

    Default What's on your plates??

    Since we have a wide spectrum of thought here, I was wondering what are the Dietary Habits of those who post here in the knowledge Vegan, Vegetarian, Mixture, Straight Savage(All Meat no vegetables), what.

    I believe diet definitely affects your mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.

    just curious
    mine
    organic Vegetable juice & Smoothies - break-fast
    Organic fruits & veges for - Lunch

    about 40 ounces of organic fruit & vegetable juice or smoothies for dinner

    lots of dark green vegetables, Organic collard greens,kale, i need lots of chlorophyll/liquefied Sunlight

    sunflower seeds, nuts, for snacks



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  2. #2
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    we are not suppose to eat - that's the best thing to do

  3. #3
    este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    cadiz, spain...portland, oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,091
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    pizza rolls
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

  4. #4
    Veteran Member p-rok73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    874
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Straight Savage for me. Example: Brown Rice w/ peas, plantains, & a fat pork chop. I'm half Puerto Rican, LOL.

  5. #5
    #TU KaramelSundae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diamond Life
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,466
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    plantains are the bomb!


    i tried not eating red meat for like 3 months
    couldn't last...
    at first it just didn't taste the same anymore
    but are you kidding me?
    how could i be such a fool to give up carne asada!?

    ain't nothing change but the address...

  6. #6
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
    plantains are the bomb!


    i tried not eating red meat for like 3 months
    couldn't last...
    at first it just didn't taste the same anymore
    but are you kidding me?
    how could i be such a fool to give up carne asada!?

    that pig has been dead for 5 months and your just now eating it ?

  7. #7
    Veteran Member BTTR KNG KOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Karelian Hot Pot

  8. #8
    #TU KaramelSundae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diamond Life
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,466
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    that pig has been dead for 5 months and your just now eating it ?
    i dont eat pork thanks.

    ain't nothing change but the address...

  9. #9
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
    i dont eat pork thanks.

    why not ?


    that cow has been dead for 6 months and you're just now eating i ?

  10. #10
    No Father to my stench
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    0

    Default fffffffff

    my diet is either 4 or 7

    if om on 4 my diet is more lax...eye still eat raw fruits and veggies but eye will also eat at pakistani/indian restraunts and get the naan's made of white bread and chick peas...eye get the lower qualities of vegan ice creams with the evaporated cane juice...chocowalla chocolate bars.....to put it short lower quality vegan junk food.....and the 4 diet has the tendecy to drop down to 3 diet which might include sum offically toxic shit...but eye can't stay on the 3 long because it will immediatly start to effect my health....which is good....which is gooooooood...sweet sugar pie.....

    but if om on the 7 its only the healthiest highest quality foods....raw vegan generally....eye been on the 7 diet for the past couple of days and its been organic mangos, nectarines, romaine lettuce, raw chocolate, hemp seeds, dandelions out the backyard

  11. #11
    #TU KaramelSundae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diamond Life
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,466
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    that pig has been dead for 5 months and your just now eating it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    why not ?


    that cow has been dead for 6 months and you're just now eating i ?

    ain't nothing change but the address...

  12. #12
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    ha ha ^^


    Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    my diet is either 4 or 7

    if om on 4 my diet is more lax...eye still eat raw fruits and veggies but eye will also eat at pakistani/indian restraunts and get the naan's made of white bread and chick peas...eye get the lower qualities of vegan ice creams with the evaporated cane juice...chocowalla chocolate bars.....to put it short lower quality vegan junk food.....and the 4 diet has the tendecy to drop down to 3 diet which might include sum offically toxic shit...but eye can't stay on the 3 long because it will immediatly start to effect my health....which is good....which is gooooooood...sweet sugar pie.....

    but if om on the 7 its only the healthiest highest quality foods....raw vegan generally....eye been on the 7 diet for the past couple of days and its been organic mangos, nectarines, romaine lettuce, raw chocolate, hemp seeds, dandelions out the backyard

    nice - how often do you eat ?

  13. #13
    #TU KaramelSundae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diamond Life
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,466
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    anyone ever tried or heard of the blood type diet?


    if so, does it work?

    ain't nothing change but the address...

  14. #14
    ...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Within the ALL...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    what do you mean "does it work?"...

    In respects to what?

    Are you talking weight loss or just is it healthy diet or what?

    SHEM HETEP

    Req Em Ab



  15. #15
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Vagina, Hold the salt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •