once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ever get the feeling so many people over the age of 40 are so fucking DUMB

Default ever get the feeling so many people over the age of 40 are so fucking DUMB

slow, retarded, un alert, zombie like, slow as fuck, mentally dead etc

i work behind a busy bar in the summer and i come across alot of public, and most people are fucking retarded i swear. like just fucking dumb at anything that requires slightest thought. people have no thoughts going thru their heads. like somone can be waiting for 20 minutes at the bar to be served, and ill get to them and aks what they want, and they fucking pause and look confused and try to decide there and then - WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT FOR THE 20 MINUTES YOUVE BEEN WAITING AT A BAR TO BE SERVED A DRINK???!??!!?!

and i was thinking recently its because of all the chemicals and poisons in the foods theyve been eating constantly over the last few decades.

Because we are living for the first time in a truly manufactured age. I mean 100 years ago and beyond sure the hygiene was prolly shit and shit was dirty, but at least the food they were eating was real and prolly fresh.

But since the 50's/60's weve steadily been eating less food and more of all the shit that gets put into food in a factory.

destroy and re build because all you niggas mad i got the iron from ghost

yea but not rly much to do with age, it seems to me any one out side of the wu tang community is like that!

THE REAL PCP

and slow moving.

takes them so long to do shit. like going down stairs. idk wtf it takes these niggas so long to walk down stairs, im always up their asses no homo

Ghostlaced sounds like a bitter virgin .. go get some pusseh. You are so bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
    Ghostlaced sounds like a bitter virgin .. go get some pusseh. You are so bitter.
    and you lol you look like your carrying straw as building material in your cheek jowels but whos complaining?

co sign n same goes for tissa

THE REAL PCP

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    and you lol you look like your carrying straw as building material in your cheek jowels but whos complaining?
    uhh que? lol that sucked. Try again.... I'll give you sometime to come up with a better one.

btw who's complaining? Answer= You. Do you complain this much in real life? cause that would suck, mad annoying son.
    Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 07-17-2009 at 06:14 PM.

well most likely im guessing that a majority of these over 40's are white english. who jus happen to be the slowest ppl on earth when deciding to do something.

uhh que? lol that sucked. Try again.... I'll give you sometime to come up with a better one.

btw who's complaining? Answer= You. Do you complain this much in real life? cause that would suck, mad annoying son.
    ok in simpler terms you look like a cross between

and

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    ok in simpler terms you look like a cross between

and

thank you for clearing that up

my cheeks are squeezing with intensity

digging the lashes... tuff

is that the your best picture why the other two look like how they do

WOW!

People who are in their 40's are good and bad, like most people are. But you have to understand that they're just people. Some people who are 40+ are stupid, going through a mid-life crisis, upset at the fact that they've wasted their lives, bad children support, money woes, bad credit, drugs, getting fat, losing hair, low sex drive (except for women), etc. The list goes on.

You're right on some things, though.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

never trust any one over 30 it a rule

addicted to botox^

THE REAL PCP