Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Global Pandemic

  1. #16
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,091
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Typical, dodging the facts with your ignorance. You sicken me. You can edit my posts all you want if you choose to ignore the truth, I won't submit to your left brained "ordered" mentality that has kept you mind-controlled all your life. That's what these people do, they claim freedom of speech but censor anything they don't agree with or that makes them look bad. So go ahead sell out, fly your demonic pyramid and try to shut me up. Everybody already knows your an asshole anyway, what's the difference? Puppet.
    son - pyramids are not demonic - demonic people are demonic - the way you are expressing yourself right now is demonic - you refuse to build here in peace - that's demonic - again - if you think that by me having a pyramid as my avy equals me selling out, do something about it - you know the thread topic - stick to it - you don't like my avy, disable images, put me on ignore (if you can) or just don't post anymore - or deal with it -
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 07-20-2009 at 09:06 AM.

  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    son - pyramids are not demonic - demonic people are demonic - the way you are expressing yourself right now is demonic - you refuse to build here in peace - that's demonic - again - if you think that by me having a pyramid as my avy equals me selling out, do something about it - you know the thread topic - stick to it - you don't like my avy, disable images, put me on ignore (if you can) or just don't post anymore - or deal with it -
    This is the same trick these people have used all their lives when they feel backed in a corner. I don't agree with your interpretation of what the pyramids mean so I am the demonic one. It's circular argumentative logic and it goes nowhere. Fine the pyramids weren't built by "slaves". They were built by "volunteers" about 4400 to be exact who knew that gravity didn't exist, that the world is held in place by electromagnetic fields and simple utilization of field harmonics over a Ley point, (thats a hot spot for these electromagnetic radiation fields) could make it possible to lift massive stones with very little effort at all. If you aren't in line with illuminati Sunny, than do a little homework. Trace back the ancestry of our modern leaders and see where they go. I'll even get you started.

    Sumeria->Egyptian Pharaohs->Holy Roman Empire->European Monarchy->United States Presidents

    Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post


    ...I'm not gonna fight Sunny's battles for him but you've got some nerve labeling people ignorant considering your claim that the pyramids were built by slaves...but Sunny already sunned you on that one. You throw around nifty catch phrases like "left-brained", "mind-controlled", "puppet", all the time showing your own ignorance in comments like the one you made about
    the pyramids. Just because a group of people think they understand what the pyramids mean and what Amen-Ra means, don't mean what they think it means is true...meaning just cause some people use a pyramid and eye while they try to enforce control over the masses doesn't mean it has anything to do with the people who originated those symbols 5000 years ago. Quit calling people sheep like your important and look at your own ignorance before calling out others.

    SHEM HETEP
    I'm not even gonna argue with you. You act like your view is right as if you were there. How do you know what the right interpretation is? And how much human blood did you drink this morning?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  3. #18
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,269
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Hey Sunny
    Nice avy


  4. #19
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,091
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    This is the same trick these people have used all their lives when they feel backed in a corner.
    what people ?


    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I don't agree with your interpretation of what the pyramids mean so I am the demonic one.
    possibly



    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    It's circular argumentative logic and it goes nowhere. Fine the pyramids weren't built by "slaves". They were built by "volunteers" about 4400 to be exact who knew that gravity didn't exist, that the world is held in place by electromagnetic fields and simple utilization of field harmonics over a Ley point, (thats a hot spot for these electromagnetic radiation fields) could make it possible to lift massive stones with very little effort at all.
    ok

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    If you aren't in line with illuminati Sunny, than do a little homework. Trace back the ancestry of our modern leaders and see where they go. I'll even get you started.
    lol


    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Sumeria->Egyptian Pharaohs->Holy Roman Empire->European Monarchy->United States Presidents
    whatever


    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I'm not even gonna argue with you.
    don't

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    You act like your view is right as if you were there.

    were you ?

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    How do you know what the right interpretation is?
    how do you ?


    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    And how much human blood did you drink this morning?
    whatever amount you say i drank -

    this ends the discussion about your problem with my avy - think what you want about it - if its a big problem for you, place your complaint in the dear admins section of these boards and ask an admin to remove my avy from your site -

    everything else you post in this thread will be deleted if it has nothing to do with the thread topic -

  5. #20

    Default

    Everything i have posted has EVERYTHING to do with the thread topic. You are either refusing to see the connection, or you know it's there and you don't want others to know about it, as evidenced by your little laughing spell, and your reiteration of circular logic which is the antithesis of progress. The people you "represent" and love so much are doing their best to bring about a global pandemic, one that kills billions of people. Your refusal to even look up ancestry lineage and prove me wrong is just an example of your programming. I refuse to see you as any type of authority figure anymore. Even if this means mass deletion of posts and censorship, I will expose you for what you really are.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  6. #21
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,091
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    lol - ok

  7. #22
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    sunny you lost when you didn't just delete his original post. or all of his posts for that matter. i know you are trying to be "democratic" with em but demons don't get free speech. fuck brock let him cry in dear admin.

  8. #23
    007 set_rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    MECCA NOW WHY ....ACTUAL SOLAR Grant "God" Projects 10027
    Age
    42
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    of course this is all hypothetical

    What if the government were spraying Barium and Aluminum in the air in the form of chem trails, destroying our upper respiratory and immune systems, while giving people so called "booster shots" that speed up a disease that they are about to release on an unwitting public in the name of depopulation? What if?

    The Government loves us.... they would not do such a thing .. LOL

  9. #24
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    my name is so far over your head that when you tried to "get it", your neck got a cramp.

  10. #25
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,621
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    It would be amazing to see the average ancient or renaissance mans reaction to the world of technology we live in today.

    Likewise it would be amazing for one of us to see 500 to 1000 years into the future and marvel at what we have done.....if it hasn't destroyed us.

    We take for granted the simplest things....Like a fucking Iphone. Those things are amazing.

    The internet...a fucking library of knowledge that gets used mostly for porn and stupid interactions like this.

    In my own lifetime, I have seen the change. From green and black apple computer screens and generic nintendo games to all this shit.

    I can only imagine was the next 20 years has in store.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •