Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Corp Forums - DUMB ASS RANT

Lightbulb Wu-Tang Corp Forums - DUMB ASS RANT

are a waste of time, for everybody. if you are the 1% of people here who make beats or write rhymes, or make graphics, and are here entirely to spread them among others, you have more of a reason to be here, but still, should not be here. try spreading your creations over a much more reliable place. you can't rely on the 99% of idiots here on Wu-Corp to really enjoy or download your shit, or w/e. to the 99% of Corping morons, you are wasting you're time and life here on this website. why? because you have no purpose being here, you're not putting beats or rhymes or graphics here, you just go to the Wu-Tang Chamber and bitch about Rae's album, or go to KTL and mention some ridiculous scenario or useless information, or go to the Hip-Hop shop and bitch slap each other about rappers who never made it, or go to General chat and say some retarded thing like

Quote Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
    I know i will be e-crucified by a few for saying this, but it kinda annoys me.

It was cool, first couple times when i saw it, but that big shaking booty started really to annoy me.

like, from all shaking bootys in the world you picked that one.

I mean unless you didn't fucked that, it is really played out.

......so pretty much, you're just coming here to talk about pointless, stupid bullshit with no real reason to be here. you're wasting your life on this site. you know you can't make up wasted time in life? if you add up all the time you put into Wu-Corp.... the average idiotic, mindless Corper, probably 6 hours a day. which is 1/4 of you're entire day. the averge idiotic, midnless Corper has probably been on this since hmmmm, probably 2003, 2004? anyways, add up all that wasted time in your life you put into this shit. a lot of wasted time, from 2003 to now, you could've been anything you wanted if you put vast effort into it. think about all the great things you could've done instead of this. most of you pretend to be someone else on this site just to be accepted somewhere. and lie about all your "bitches". anyways, i hope this gets through to your empty minds.

peace - i wasted several minutes of my life on this site typing this!

and to the graphics, beats, and rhymes makers, keep doing what you're doing, just do it right!
    Last edited by OB4CL2; 07-19-2009 at 11:48 PM.

hahahhahahahahahaha another scorned female

THE REAL PCP

No artificial sleazy

nice fred i wanted to poast in it but i'm underwhelmed with emotion

maybe if i pull myself 2gether i can blaug about it later

OB4CL, tell us which one of these savages raped you?

lmao

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I could have done many things with my life, but I dropped out of med school so I could post more at WTC. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
    if you are the 1% of people here who make beats or write rhymes...and are here entirely to spread them among others, you have more of a reason to be here, but still, should not be here. try spreading your creations over a much more reliable place. you can't rely on the 99% of idiots here on Wu-Corp to really enjoy or download your shit
    so where do i go?????????/

oh

http://www.casiocalc.org/
    http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1015

tight
    i had no idea

fuck y'all i'm out

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79864

another one who thinks they're above it all.

Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 07-20-2009 at 02:46 AM.

pretty much bullshit, i hear about artists i would'nt in other forums, world news, funny videos, see posters boobies (), argue over which console is the best,

there is a certin humor you find on this site that you dont in others.

and the vatican section is CHOCK full of goodies i cant mention here.

Quote Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
    are a waste of time, for everybody. if you are the 1% of people here who make beats or write rhymes, or make graphics, and are here entirely to spread them among others, you have more of a reason to be here, but still, should not be here. try spreading your creations over a much more reliable place. you can't rely on the 99% of idiots here on Wu-Corp to really enjoy or download your shit, or w/e. to the 99% of Corping morons, you are wasting you're time and life here on this website. why? because you have no purpose being here, you're not putting beats or rhymes or graphics here, you just go to the Wu-Tang Chamber and bitch about Rae's album, or go to KTL and mention some ridiculous scenario or useless information, or go to the Hip-Hop shop and bitch slap each other about rappers who never made it, or go to General chat and say some retarded thing like

......so pretty much, you're just coming here to talk about pointless, stupid bullshit with no real reason to be here. you're wasting your life on this site. you know you can't make up wasted time in life? if you add up all the time you put into Wu-Corp.... the average idiotic, mindless Corper, probably 6 hours a day. which is 1/4 of you're entire day. the averge idiotic, midnless Corper has probably been on this since hmmmm, probably 2003, 2004? anyways, add up all that wasted time in your life you put into this shit. a lot of wasted time, from 2003 to now, you could've been anything you wanted if you put vast effort into it. think about all the great things you could've done instead of this. most of you pretend to be someone else on this site just to be accepted somewhere. and lie about all your "bitches". anyways, i hope this gets through to your empty minds.

peace - i wasted several minutes of my life on this site typing this!

and to the graphics, beats, and rhymes makers, keep doing what you're doing, just do it right!

Do the knowledge my friend.

You are in the sheep state.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    pretty much bullshit, i hear about artists i would'nt in other forums, world news, funny videos, see posters boobies (), argue over which console is the best,

there is a certin humor you find on this site that you dont in others.

and the vatican section is CHOCK full of goodies i cant mention here.
    co sign

THE REAL PCP

sounds like someone caught a case of e-herpes lol

ain't nothing change but the address...

Yeah ob4cl2 is right y'all should be texting your testicles to white bitches son.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

get over yourself and get the fuck out if you hate it here so much
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money