once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: What Lies in Plain Site Part 1

  1. #1
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default What Lies in Plain Site Part 1


  2. #2

    Default

    This is a joke right? You're making fun of the video?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Hey, Sunny, I've watched up to part 3. I don't agree fully with the conclusion, but I've noticed that most popular songs are about 3 things. They are usually about sex related matter, violence, or drugs.

    So when trying to understand songs, I look for those 3 things.

  4. #4

    Default

    I think the conclusion may be spot on, it almost mirrors David Icke's sentiments...
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  5. #5
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Skype ID: lenonhonor

    We should build with this guy.

  6. #6
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Hey, Sunny, I've watched up to part 3. I don't agree fully with the conclusion, but I've noticed that most popular songs are about 3 things. They are usually about sex related matter, violence, or drugs.

    So when trying to understand songs, I look for those 3 things.
    the conclusion is in part 7 - lol

    but true, sex, drugs, and violence sells -

    but why ?

  7. #7
    Dr. Saunders AcidPhosphate69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Granite State
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,257
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Do you really need to ask? A wide majority of people just buy into that type of shit, some more than others. That shit will always sell, it's part of human nature. To try and break it down beyond that is pointless.

    So, since you're baiting everybody into discussion, how about your point of view?

  8. #8

    Default

    ^^^you don't understand human nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    the conclusion is in part 7 - lol

    He explained the meaning of the song in part 3, but went in depth in later parts.

  10. #10
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,690
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!


    Part 7 had me dying AHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!



    So is RZA a homosexual!!!????

  11. #11
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11,351
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!


    Part 7 had me dying AHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!



    So is RZA a homosexual!!!????
    Don't U Know?
    http://germsinyouranal.ytmnd.com/


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •