Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who here is a christian ????

Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    where my christians at !

peace be with you !
    Do you think Jesus looked like the picture in your signature?
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

All the pictures of Jesus, and this includes all religions whether you believe in Christianity or not (every one has a Jesus figure born of a virgin, crucified and resurrected), have been altered to keep the people from knowing what Jesus really looks like, this is one of the first and greatest conspiracies not really known by man.

Oh and ps. If you Do believe in Jesus and believe he is coming, take those fucking crosses off...the last thing a messiah wants to be reminded of is the fact he was tortured and murdered...it's a sign of evil you were tricked into wearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Nobody is turning this into a Muslim bashing thread. It's amazing how you are the one to rush and make that connection. Christians don't hate Muslims, Christians are told to hate Muslims by a brainwashed media and Walt Disney. All you wish to do is divide Sunny, I see the connection so clearly. Your tyrannical nature has been more than exposed.
    i don't think he meant "christians hate muslims" ...i think he meant "christian who started this thread hates muslims"

that's pretty much what all of prof's threads are about in this section..about how islam is of the devil and how bad muslims smell

in answer to the thread, born, baptized and raised christian......but not a christian...haven't really been since i was 14
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I gotta agree wiff zook dawg. Dem muslim oils don't hide B.O.

Even my grandma told my nigga Killah he needed get some teen spirit on dem pits. Word life.

I am supposed to be but fuck it, I'm going with MY beliefs. So, I'm an atheist.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Nobody is turning this into a Muslim bashing thread. It's amazing how you are the one to rush and make that connection.
    its amazing

Christians don't hate Muslims, Christians are told to hate Muslims by a brainwashed media and Walt Disney.

are they doing what they are told ?

All you wish to do is divide Sunny,

i'm only doing what that man in prof zoorukas sig did

Luke 12:51-53

51Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

I see the connection so clearly. Your tyrannical nature has been more than exposed.

you are becoming a Sunny Winters fanatic -
    leave me alone man -