Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 83

Thread: Love & Marriage

  1. #46
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    lol you wild

  2. #47
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    love and marriage are for sissy tit suckers that would drink estrogen daily if it came in a can and was sold at corner stores and gas stations. real motha fuckas plow a path of mothafuckin destruction through any lil harlot that crosses their path like a true mother fuckin conqueror hero.
    even if it existed, the mythical trustworthy touch of a loving woman will not harden your skin so it can deflect bullets fella. u want to survive, shoot first and aim for the head cuz them bitches cant touch u when they punk ass is already dead

  3. #48
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    marriage is something sacred....like people are saying though....its been degraded...

    marriage today is just something you do.....its losing the meaning.....

    i don't think there is a particular time or age....it all depends on the strength of the relationship....you should spend a few years with somebody though before you jump into marriage most definite.

    as for my parents theyre a bad example cause they weren't married, but i definitely want to get married some day....

    Realness

  4. #49
    כהן גדול TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    love and marriage are for sissy tit suckers that would drink estrogen daily if it came in a can and was sold at corner stores and gas stations. real motha fuckas plow a path of mothafuckin destruction through any lil harlot that crosses their path like a true mother fuckin conqueror hero.
    even if it existed, the mythical trustworthy touch of a loving woman will not harden your skin so it can deflect bullets fella. u want to survive, shoot first and aim for the head cuz them bitches cant touch u when they punk ass is already dead
    smh

    Marriage is the ultimate mark of manhood. You're talking childish pussy shit. A man is somebody who wakes up every morning, gets ready for the day, tries to have breakfast with his kids, makes sure they get on the bus, kisses his wife goodbye, and leaves for work. Then spends his entire day drinking caffeinated beverages in an ideal 50/50 split of working hard and pretending to work, goes to lunch, or even better eats what his wife made for him, grinds out the rest of the day, and comes home. Greets him family, sits down for dinner, talks to his kids about their day and shit, tries to stay in the loop, then spends the rest of his night either helping his kids with homework and shit or watching TV with them or whatever then sends them off to bed, gets ready for bed himself, and then pounds the shit out of his wife.

    You know, nineteen-fifties good feeling shit...

    He does that five days a week, spends Saturday doing yard work and handyman shit since the kids will be off gallivanting, and then spends the evening reading a book smoking his pipe in the den, and on Sundays they get ready for church and then makes sure his kids do their homework and shit. Being there to talk men shit with a son, or father daughter shit with a girl, or romancing your wife. That's manhood.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

  5. #50
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    smh

    Marriage is the ultimate mark of manhood. You're talking childish pussy shit. A man is somebody who wakes up every morning, gets ready for the day, tries to have breakfast with his kids, makes sure they get on the bus, kisses his wife goodbye, and leaves for work. Then spends his entire day drinking caffeinated beverages in an ideal 50/50 split of working hard and pretending to work, goes to lunch, or even better eats what his wife made for him, grinds out the rest of the day, and comes home. Greets him family, sits down for dinner, talks to his kids about their day and shit, tries to stay in the loop, then spends the rest of his night either helping his kids with homework and shit or watching TV with them or whatever then sends them off to bed, gets ready for bed himself, and then pounds the shit out of his wife.

    You know, nineteen-fifties good feeling shit...

    He does that five days a week, spends Saturday doing yard work and handyman shit since the kids will be off gallivanting, and then spends the evening reading a book smoking his pipe in the den, and on Sundays they get ready for church and then makes sure his kids do their homework and shit. Being there to talk men shit with a son, or father daughter shit with a girl, or romancing your wife. That's manhood.
    try doing all that shit minus the part about the wife and kids cuz the wife in question is too busy fucking other guys and lying about it for the simple reason of her having a vagina disabling her from ever telling the truth about anything

    if u trust a bitch u are stupid PERIOD

  6. #51

    Default

    i can get down with this. marraige isnt for everyone. a lot of dudes are far too weak and insecure to allow themselves to feel love to the point that they could get hurt. thats why they front about never loving and trusting a woman.

    i got married last year, so im no expert. shit is hard sometimes but it's probably the best decision i ever made. my wife held me down for 9 years before we got hitched. before i met her i was on a dangerous path... fuck, i dont even get speeding tickets anymore. im sure that once we have kids things will change and there will be times when im feeling trapped and the wanderlust kicks in, but right now it's all good. it's definitely not for everyone though.

  7. #52
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    marriage is the worst thing in the whole world.you legally bind yourself to somebody and at any point one of you could just fuck it up beyond control and then there you are ... broken and beaten down and ending up owing more to get out then what you put down to get in.


    I would advise people that are considering marriage to just throw their soul away to a religion instead of another person. At least you can break clean from religion.

  8. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    marriage is the worst thing in the whole world.you legally bind yourself to somebody and at any point one of you could just fuck it up beyond control and then there you are ... broken and beaten down and ending up owing more to get out then what you put down to get in.


    I would advise people that are considering marriage to just throw their soul away to a religion instead of another person. At least you can break clean from religion.
    financial loses can be recouped in time. if you allow yourself to be that dependent of finances than you deserve what you get. i have been broke. i have had money. but i never let either one dictate my happiness or deter me from living my life...

    i can understand philisophical reasons against marraige, but avoiding it for financial reasons is stupid. marrying for financial reasons is equally as stupid also...

  9. #54
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    wasn't talking about funds.I mean the mental aspect of how marriage can ruin someone.

  10. #55
    כהן גדול TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    try doing all that shit minus the part about the wife and kids cuz the wife in question is too busy fucking other guys and lying about it for the simple reason of her having a vagina disabling her from ever telling the truth about anything

    if u trust a bitch u are stupid PERIOD
    If you're insecure it's because you aren't doing it right. Maybe get your shit together and the girl won't feel the want to cheat. Or you could just get a bigger dick...

    Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    i can get down with this. marraige isnt for everyone. a lot of dudes are far too weak and insecure to allow themselves to feel love to the point that they could get hurt. thats why they front about never loving and trusting a woman.

    i got married last year, so im no expert. shit is hard sometimes but it's probably the best decision i ever made. my wife held me down for 9 years before we got hitched. before i met her i was on a dangerous path... fuck, i dont even get speeding tickets anymore. im sure that once we have kids things will change and there will be times when im feeling trapped and the wanderlust kicks in, but right now it's all good. it's definitely not for everyone though.
    I agree. Breathing isn't for everyone either. Some people don't belong in society. Whichever wise ass made shooting people illegal is a killjoy. I want the old west. Too many people these days fucking around with no repercussions. I blame the liberals, but that's another story for another day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    marriage is the worst thing in the whole world.you legally bind yourself to somebody and at any point one of you could just fuck it up beyond control and then there you are ... broken and beaten down and ending up owing more to get out then what you put down to get in.


    I would advise people that are considering marriage to just throw their soul away to a religion instead of another person. At least you can break clean from religion.
    I disagree. While I think the legal aspect of marriage is foolish. I think it's for the best. I don't think you need anyone's permission to be married, I think all marriages should be designed like common law marriage. If you want to see a priest fine, but marriage is more of a partnering then anything else. However I don't think it should be something done lightly or undone easily. Life's not supposed to be fun or easy. Marriage is just something people do. Ultra-liberated relationships work until she's pregnant. Realistically regardless of what the law says you can't get a divorce once there are kids. You're bound together for life. May as well try to make it work. I just think the whole separated parents and step parents shit is unfair to the kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    financial loses can be recouped in time. if you allow yourself to be that dependent of finances than you deserve what you get. i have been broke. i have had money. but i never let either one dictate my happiness or deter me from living my life...

    i can understand philisophical reasons against marraige, but avoiding it for financial reasons is stupid. marrying for financial reasons is equally as stupid also...
    See that's a good perspective. Way I see it, life's chess and we're all pawns moving around a big chessboard. We have control in that we can change columns in certain scenarios, but ultimately we're stuck moving forwards, we can't go back, and we have no control over that bishop sucker punching us in the balls. Most people will never reach the far side of the board, and only those people will be able to do what they want. But that doesn't mean the rest of us can't be happy or make the most of it.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

  11. #56
    ...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Within the ALL...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    try doing all that shit minus the part about the wife and kids cuz the wife in question is too busy fucking other guys and lying about it for the simple reason of her having a vagina disabling her from ever telling the truth about anything

    if u trust a bitch u are stupid PERIOD
    ...Your questioning other peoples manhood? Not only are you so much of a "sissy tit sucker" that you admit your afraid of having your trust abused and not being man enough to be able to handle it, but you aren't even man enough to put yourself in a situation where there is any chance of that happening to begin with...

    or..

    ^doesn't get pussy
    ...this.

    HETEPU

    Req Em Ab



  12. #57
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    u guys are fucking stupid to think that there is no such thing as a bitch that u can turn the fuck out who will turn around and fuck you up anyway. women are whores by nature and u really want to be the bitch of a bitch?

  13. #58
    כהן גדול TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yeah, there are plenty of stupid bitches. There are just as many stupid guys. Your attitude is as bad as what do. Its pretty obvious if a girl is using you. Just keep your boys. They'll be your compass. A mans buds are his guide in life. I give my bros advice all the time with chicks and they do the same for me. If I know their bitch is good I'll tell them not to fuck it up and if she's a cunt im all over that telling him to break her heart.

    Like one of my boys just broke up with his girlfriend because her pussy was too tight and i tried advising him against it because that seems crazy, but he said he can barely even get it in. And I was like "whats she working with a keyhole?" But he said hes even warmed her up and she was still way too tight and I gave him my stamp of broproval and he did work. I was looking out for my boys interests because he's been sort of going out with her for a while and they'd hooked up off and one for like a year so I thought he was out of his mind but if you can't even have sex and shit whats the point. Getting brain is nice but that shits fucked and I want my boy to be slaying his fair share not trapped in some stagnant shit.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

  14. #59
    Forever Upward SG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    East
    Posts
    773
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    the more you know someone, the more reasons you'll have to not like them or like them - you'll find out more as time goes - its how you handle your new findings that will determine if you'll break the bond or not - and to be bonded for a long period of time then separating is a very painful process - some people never recover from it -
    its a womans nature to want and even demand stability in her mate and most men don't understand this - they don't know how to handle it -
    Most definitely "elder talk"

    Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    How do you know who your supposed to be with?

    Most people have the mind set that "the one" will bring you nothing but joy and happiness. That life will be a fairytale. And when life doesn't turn out to be "happily ever after", they claim the love is gone and they want out.

    Love never goes anywhere. If it was there to begin with then it still is. Love is unconditional.

    IMO "the one" is the person who helps you grow and you help them grow. What's the point of being with someone who likes everything you like, has the same opinion as you all the time, but never challenges you.

    I know me and my Queen are supposed to be together because it's hard got damn work being together. But if we weren't then I wouldn't be the man I am and am becoming.

    That being said you have to have a strong foundation. You can't face the challenges of being together, together, if you don't both want to grow and mature.

    SHEM HETEP
    Most definitely "knowledge of self"
    BEZ
    Peace To New York

  15. #60
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in your Head
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i'm 4 years shackled and i love it

    only wished she would have proposed better

    we were on the couch playing soul caliber and she just said wanna get married
    and i said ya

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •