once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: BWAHAHAHAHAHA Slang owns the wu

Killlbot: Formerly known as Lil Rugar, the dude who got bullied out (online) of this very forum, made a final thread crying about how much everyone had hurt his feelings and vowing never to come back, in which everyone laughed at him even more, then dissapeared for a while.

Then he returns, a few months later as........

"KILLBOT"

With this new persona, Lil Rugar has been trying to shake off his emotionally serious past online, and now portrays himself as the e-toughguy who doesnt say much, but can kill you with some of his super dope rhyme flows (in text form). And wears pink fitteds.

"KILLBOT"

eh that was almost funny...but if u knew the real story you wud respect da hustle lmao personal problems kind of got me driven off the corpse...

and i have no pink fitteds it was red...and you havent posted a picture so anything you say is irrelevent

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

ghost lacey, the fag who pushes chicks hand away from his dickless crotch area cuz he fears poon

THE REAL PCP

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

ghost lacey, the fag who pushes chicks hand away from his dickless crotch area cuz he fears poon
    kick the fly shit son.

this thread is lame

this is almost as bad as david daniel day lewis' threads or whatever the fuck his name is