Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vinnie Paz

Default Vinnie Paz

Vinnie Paz is the most under rated artist on the mic these days. Tell me not.

Paz is nuts, i suspect most posts in this thread sayin hes wack, his voice is shit, the guy can spit.

This dude is crazy.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

he laughed when he casted the first stone to christ

He used to be good, but it's obvious he's fallen off since the violent by design days.
    Same with Jus allah, but even in those days, RA the rugged man outshined Paz, Planetary I from outer space outshined him and there are even better rappers than those guys so....

Not quite sure what all the hoopla is about.

PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar

say what you will about his skills on the mic,

but i was watching the Jedi Mind Tricks documentary DVD and in the special features, there's a video of him giving a lecture about hip-hop at a university. the professor is introducing him like "one of the deepest men i know" i was like LOL.

i have to say that i have a newfound respect for the man after watching it. i had no idea he had such a love for the culture.

he talks about grandmaster caz, funky 4 + 1, sparky d, and a whole lot of architects i've never even heard of. he Spoke about how the best hip hop album of all time is a nation of millions, he even played a song by intelligent hoodlum for the class to analyze.

he spoke about how if you make something, or you invent something, you get paid for it. but the people who are truly responsible for innovating hip hop and building the foundation dont have a cent to show for it these days. he was like "yo if i make 8 dollars off an album, give 2 of that to grandmaster caz, give 2 of that to cold crush, give a dollar to cool c"

it was pretty weird seeing vinnie get that deep about hip-hop, i didnt think he was even like that lol. i recommend watching it. i wont be badmouthing the man anymore after seeing it

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    but even in those days, RA the rugged man outshined Paz
    That's not hard. Rugged Man is sick as fuck... and to quote Biggie on hearing him, "I thought I was the illest."

"You're not dope enough to spit self glorification."

know people who know him personally, he's a chump, straight up, as if you couldn't already see it and hear it

oh and violent by design is one of the hottest albums of the decade, legacy of blood is seriously dope, but vinnie paz as a lyricist is laughable at best

Speaking of Vinnie here you got his brand new track from his upcoming LP "Assassin's Creed" VINNIE PAZ - DRAG YOU TO HELL

I like everything they have done, up until a history of violence, i cant bare to listen to it. Jus allah fucked alot of it up tho.

Typical Vinnie Paz verse:

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT
    HOMO HOMOS FAGGOT ALLAH
    FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

I love the first album, when he used to sound normal when he was spitting his lyrics on I who have nothing. Then he became wack with all that raunchy gorilla voice, he's still got dope lyrics... but it's pretty damn annoying after awhile. I can't stand that fucking song Heavy Metal Kings.. I think they both have good lyrics, but their flow sucks and the song is horrible. The only good song I heard from History of Violence was Godflesh. The rest was pretty garbage. I like Jus Allah's new weird style he's got, I miss how he used to spit but its all good. I love the beat.

lol at Vinnie Paz being a muslim, drinks more than alot of sober people, and has like a thousand tatoos, swears... I don't even know if he's taking the perspective of a muslim when he's spitting his lyrics on songs, or he's just not that of a strict muslim

WE COMIN FOR BLOOD IN THE NAME OF ALLLAH

That was probably one of the wackest shit I have ever heard from Jedi Mind. A drunken muslim, Jus must be his husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Droppinthese View Post
    The only good song I heard from History of Violence was Godflesh. The rest was pretty garbage.
    Godflesh was weak as fuck.

Monolith, Death Messiah, Trail of Lies, Deathbed Doctrine.
    "You're not dope enough to spit self glorification."

IMO Paz is ill, when he isnt spittin and hating on gays etc he does have some intelligent things to say - haters of Paz please dont get all nitty picky & technical and quote me on that cos im not abouts to go thru his whole catalogue fishing out lines
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"