Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 98

Thread: The Last Airbender from M. Night Shyamalan

  1. #16

    Default

    ^^^bots master! lol i remember that shit...used to watch that with go bots and rock lords

    batman owns the x-men series though

    no love for justice league? spawn? superman (the 90s one)?

  2. #17
    este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    cadiz, spain...portland, oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,091
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    uhmmm...i might be wrong, but cleopatra was not black..egyptians are not black they look like arabs...plus, she was like half greek or macedonian...so she may have been dark-skinned but she was definatly not black

    i also think its kinda funny that they got a mexican chick to play a white blond haired blue eyed girl in fantastic four n no one (except white supremacists) really said anything
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

  3. #18
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Lets stay on topic people.



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  4. #19

    Default

    I hope it'll be good.

    There should be a movie about Ronin Warriors.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  5. #20
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,817
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Lets stay on topic people.
    look this nigga jus searchin for a reason 2 lock a thread lol

  6. #21

    Default

    ^^^lol

    shamalamadingdong is a hack; unbreakable is the only movie of his that i thought was worthwhile

    in other news, hollywood is making a movie about chaka zulu starring david schwimmer

  7. #22
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    shamalamalan is one of the worst directors. Unbreakable was cool but anything else this guy makes is trash. Sorry Slippy the Pimp does not approve of this production.

  8. #23
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    ^^^lol

    shamalamadingdong is a hack; unbreakable is the only movie of his that i thought was worthwhile

    in other news, hollywood is making a movie about chaka zulu starring david schwimmer
    man, you just took the words out of my mouth before I could finish my post. Fucker.

  9. #24
    PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    705
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,861
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    not watching this

    but hey i liked signs lol that shit was genuinely creepy

  10. #25
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    look this nigga jus searchin for a reason 2 lock a thread lol
    You're paranoid, I bet you have nightmares of what threads im gonna lock next. I bet it's a hot topic with all your geek friends at the sausage fest parties.



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    man, you just took the words out of my mouth before I could finish my post. Fucker.
    lol
    m night shalamar

    don't you hate when that happens?

    and why don't you post in the comic thread anymore?

    on topic: what made shamalomar do a cartoon adaptation instead of his usual bland pg-13 quasi-horror with a lame twist?

  12. #27
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    egyptians were black, eygypts real name is kemet "black land" they came from nubia up the nile.

    much of their culture is centered around the melanin molecule and its importance to communication with God.

    arabs are very recent additions.



    anyway
    top 5 in no order
    avatar
    flapjack
    transformers G1
    spidey and friends w/ iceman firestar
    venture bros

  13. #28
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    lol
    m night shalamar

    don't you hate when that happens?

    and why don't you post in the comic thread anymore?

    on topic: what made shamalomar do a cartoon adaptation instead of his usual bland pg-13 quasi-horror with a lame twist?
    same thing that makes pre teen strippers queef in the faces of sleezeball HS principals.

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
    egyptians were black, eygypts real name is kemet "black land" they came from nubia up the nile.

    much of their culture is centered around the melanin molecule and its importance to communication with God.

    arabs are very recent additions.



    anyway
    top 5 in no order
    avatar
    flapjack
    transformers G1
    spidey and friends w/ iceman firestar
    venture bros
    ya what continent is egypt on again? i thought so...i don't get where people get off with ancient egyptians not being african thing

    what is flapjack?

    spidey and friends used to be my shit when i was a kid lol i'm sure it's unwatchable now though

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    same thing that makes pre teen strippers queef in the faces of sleezeball HS principals.
    lol

    cocaine?
    money?
    lack of self respect?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •