once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What were your first thoughts upon listening to 8 Diagrams?

my 1st thoughts when hearing from the intro to 'Unpredictable' were yeah this is something i dig, not quit what i expected but i didnt dislike it, i thought it got weaker as the album went on
    AND
    i thought that George Clinton thing was the stupidest shit i ever heard and NEVER expect RZA to do that. i cant listen to it, it bugs the hell out of me.
    and the speech by that foreign guy (sorry i forget the nationality/language spoke) was kind of un-neccesary, i skip it all the time cause i don't know what he's saying eventhough ive found a translation of it.

as for the 'ODB Special unreleased track' - i thought it was real dope but damn was i disapointed, i was expected some material i havent heard before, like a clan track from back in the days of 'Forever' with ODB on it

ive never really been able to listen to the album more than 3 times in a row (as in its playing in my car and you dont change the cd for days)
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

I was like: "This shit fucking sucks. Jut like I told them fools on the Wu-Corp that it would suck, months ago."

Like Killa Said, Would You Recognize A Jewel For What It Is When Ya See It?