Thread: Article About the time Masta Killa socked the reporter (By the reporter himself)

Default Article About the time Masta Killa socked the reporter (By the reporter himself)

by a stroke of pure luck, i came across this scan (from the source) on a totally unrelated website, i was like damn, gotta post that on the corp lol

"I got this
    "

lol at it being over some shit from 6 months earlier, and them remembering the dude, and setting him up for a fall hahahhaahahah. more proof that MK never gave a fuck about his "rap career" or took shit serious. There were things more important, like respect.

times have changed man, this shit would never happen now, especially not without a court case.

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 07-27-2009 at 09:43 AM.

bump

damn over a hundred views not one reply, the nigga food 4 thoght qouted it in his sig already even, didnt at least appreciate the thread?

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

its interesting to hear his perspective. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Banned

This shit has been posted too many times, stop starting threads that have been done to death faggot.
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.