Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Girlfriend's roomate talks in her sleep, and scares the shit out of us.

Banned

Default Re: My Girlfriend's roomate talks in her sleep, and scares the shit out of us.

She's chinese
    lol

Default Re: My Girlfriend's roomate talks in her sleep, and scares the shit out of us.

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    LOL, fat rappers haven't been selling many records lately have they
    Fat Joe's been makin that fire recently, Get It Poppin is a street anthem. I love fat rappers. Cept Big Pun and Biggie, they suck.

anyways, sorry for gettin off topic on ur chinese friend's sleep talkin.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

this forum should be named Random Chat

Chinese people are so cool, when I grow up I wanna be a chinese person cos all Chinesesseses peepz know kung-f00k!
    Shithouse who?

alot of people talk in their sleep.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

A lot of people make me fall asleep when they talk.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

LOL

I do other things in my sleep......
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Matic
    That's amazing man. You don't even have enough time in the day to release all of that incorrect bullshit you think up.
    its hilarious how stupid u are

Oh fuck, this thread had me laughing so loud.

- A weird crazy chinese girl thats on some wild chinese talking shit in their sleep;
    - A funny jasper;
    - Homo replies from random internet fools;
    - Weird Punch In guys from Scotland.

^That combination in a topic is deadly.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

You know, I wish I had a chinese girlfriend. Actually, any girlfriend, but I like the chinese ones. Sometimes I walk around chinatown like 'Ooh, she's nice, I wish I had a girlfriend like her' and I think that every 3 seconds each time I walk past a nice chinese girl. But I can't seem to get one. It's quite annoying. Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    she is clearly dreaming about defeating U-god with her wu tang sword style then buying plane tickets so she can have a really fun time shoalin shadowboxing all the old white people on the plane. Plus GZA is on the plane and he says "I see your using an old style... I wondered why you fuck shaolin shadowboxers." Plus I bet her vagina has super cool shoalin sword style!!!!!!!!!!!! On gaurd, I'll let you fuck my wu tang asshole with a shaolin shadow boxing penis of steal!!!!!!!!!!!

signed

raekown the chef

P.S. the other wu members would be fat like me but I eat all their food!!! Plus cappadonna wouldn't have to cab drive if I didn't eat all his money!!! Im the chef with my lyrics but the lex album sucked because I ate all the good lyrics and beats!!!!!! On time I ate ghosts ill wallys and he stabbed me!!!!!! SUPER FUN HUH?

J/K, wu tang forever, fuck what you heard!!!!!!!!!

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by triggahappy187
    Havent you ever seen the Bruce Lee story? Chinese people fight demens with knunchucks in they dreams.
    yes they do every one can use kung fu in they dreams....my roomate talks in his sleep too i came home one day and dude was sleeping on the couch and shit so im playing killzone and allava sudden i hear "i wanna eat your pussy" i laughed for about an hour...

Quote Originally Posted by wu-banga3
    yes they do every one can use kung fu in they dreams....my roomate talks in his sleep too i came home one day and dude was sleeping on the couch and shit so im playing killzone and allava sudden i hear "i wanna eat your pussy" i laughed for about an hour...
    ROFLHARDDRIVE that's insane, I wonder what i've said

.......crap
    Shithouse who?

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yeah i think i learned in psychology that in most cases when one is talking in their sleep they're actually not dreaming...its kind of like the brain is releasing random trains of thought gained from experiences during consciousness.
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Banned

LadySnowBlood - Exorcist