once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65

Thread: AIDS Is Man Made Part 2?

  1. #46
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    LONDON, UK
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    A virus is not a "micro organism" or a "disease causing organism". A virus is not a living organism.



    Basically what you've done there is presumed they are talking about HIV/AIDS when they could be talking about anything. Or maybe there is more to this article that explains your point further?

    If not, the "evidence" you have provided up until this point does not point to the conclusion you've arrived at.

    Why haven't you provided any evidence regarding the "15 annual progress reports" from the US Special Cancer Virus Program? Am I supposed to just believe you?

    Edit: I just read one of your earlier posts and see why you don't have these documents. Still, I am not prepared to believe what you are saying without them.


    Your final piece of evidence, the photo, is so inconclusive it isn't funny.

    FMJ can you talk about the flow chart a bit more?
    1.some viruses are micro organisms, what are you talking about?

    2.if you think that photo is inclusive, then i guess pigs can fly too

    3. this is what i and pofessor donald w scott, MA, Msc and a lot of other scientist, professors and researchers believes the virus to be, which is a modified(weaponized) sheep retrovirus(mutates a lot more, more than the common cold) derived from visna-maedi-rida(scrapie) retrovirus from sheep and a immune system suppressant derived from the mycoplasma fermantans, which comes from the deoxyribonucleic acid(dna) of the zoonotic(animal) disease baterium known as brucella abortus

    4.the flowchart outlines 5 phases

    phase 1-selection of specimens and detection of virus or virus expression
    phase 2a-establishment of replication and intial characterization
    phase 2b-replication and characterization of virus expression
    phase 3a-definition of presumptive disease relationships and complete characterization
    phase 3b-complete characterization:demostration of virus mediated functions essential for induction and maintenance of neoplasia
    phase 4a-immunological control
    phase 4b-biochemical control
    phase 5-plan execute clinical trials to evalute control measures
    Last edited by LONDON!; 08-04-2009 at 01:04 PM.
    "get money by all means necessary"

  2. #47
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    FMJ can you talk about the flow chart a bit more?
    Respect.

    The flow chart is nothing but a scientific procedural model to follow when conducting an experiment.

    Some people look at words like "execute" and "control" on the flow chart and conclude that the government were trying to execute and control people when that is not the case.

    These words relate to an experiment.

    execute: To carry out or accomplish

    control : To verify or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or by comparing with another standard.




    Anyway, here is the chart:

    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils...-svcp_1972.jpg

  3. #48
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Edit: directed at LONDON.

    Hang on.

    Isn't there a great deal of conjecture around whether viruses are alive or not?

    If a virus isn't alive, then it isn't an organism.

    However, after having a bit of a look around, I see there are a lot of contradictory statements on a number of science-based websites.

    I don't think you would find the same contradictions in scholarly literature, but unfortunately I don't have access to that at the moment.

    For example, on one website, under the definition for "organism", viruses are listed as an example. Yet in the definition for "microorganism" on the same website, it says "Viruses and prions, although microscopic, are not considered microorganisms by others because they are generally regarded as non-living".

    I hope that clears up what I was talking about.














  4. #49
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Respect.

    The flow chart is nothing but a scientific procedural model to follow when conducting an experiment.

    Some people look at words like "execute" and "control" on the flow chart and conclude that the government were trying to execute and control people when that is not the case.

    These words relate to an experiment.

    execute: To carry out or accomplish

    control : To verify or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or by comparing with another standard.




    Anyway, here is the chart:

    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils...-svcp_1972.jpg
    Thank you for providing the chart.

    I understand what "control" and "execute" mean in this context (you'd fucking hope so given I have a science degree).

    However, I was wondering if you knew anything of the "annual reports" regarding the flow chart that LONDON! is referring to?












  5. #50
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    LONDON, UK
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Respect.

    The flow chart is nothing but a scientific procedural model to follow when conducting an experiment.

    Some people look at words like "execute" and "control" on the flow chart and conclude that the government were trying to execute and control people when that is not the case.

    These words relate to an experiment.

    execute: To carry out or accomplish

    control : To verify or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or by comparing with another standard.




    Anyway, here is the chart:

    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils...-svcp_1972.jpg
    its not 'excute' and 'control' people are looking at, its conduct 'clinical trials' of a virus called esp 1 that looks 99.9% like the AIDS virus
    "get money by all means necessary"

  6. #51
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,682
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    You cannot make that assumption. Only a scientist could. Unless you are indeed a scientist.
    But your not.

    Nobody on this site could probably do that accurately.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  7. #52
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    LONDON, UK
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    You cannot make that assumption. Only a scientist could. Unless you are indeed a scientist.
    But your not.

    Nobody on this site could probably do that accurately.
    what are you talking about, yes i can make that assumption because its basic common sense a 13 year old could work out, if you do the proper research, this isn't quantum physics, if you can't work it out, then thats diffrent, thats cool, theirs nuthin wrong wit that, its a free world

    professors, scientist, doctors like Professor Donald W Scott MA, MSC, Dr.Leonard G Horowitz DMD, MA, MPH, agree wit my 'assumptions' if that makes you feel better
    "get money by all means necessary"

  8. #53
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Thank you for providing the chart.

    I understand what "control" and "execute" mean in this context (you'd fucking hope so given I have a science degree).

    However, I was wondering if you knew anything of the "annual reports" regarding the flow chart that LONDON! is referring to?

    I don't know anything about them.

    If he could show them in this thread we could know what he's talking about.

  9. #54
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Just to go back to something: as I said earlier, if viruses are not living then they are not organisms. There is a fair bit of conjecture on how they should be classified. So how exactly do we know this military official was talking about a virus when he said "microorganism"?

    That does not seem so clear cut to me.












  10. #55

  11. #56
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    LONDON, UK
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    I don't know anything about them.

    If he could show them in this thread we could know what he's talking about.
    i don't have them wit me, each report is about 300 pages long

    @robert
    i'll say it again, some viruses are micro organisms, this is known
    "get money by all means necessary"

  12. #57
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
    i don't have them wit me, each report is about 300 pages long

    @robert
    i'll say it again, some viruses are micro organisms, this is known
    Care to name some?












  13. #58
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    LONDON, UK
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Care to name some?

    Definition of Virus


    Virus: A microorganism smaller than a bacteria, which cannot grow or reproduce apart from a living cell. A virus invades living cells and uses their chemical machinery to keep itself alive and to replicate itself. It may reproduce with fidelity or with errors (mutations)-this ability to mutate is responsible for the ability of some viruses to change slightly in each infected person, making treatment more difficult.

    Viruses cause many common human infections, and are also responsible for a bevy of rare diseases. Examples of viral illnesses range from the common cold, which is usually caused by one of the rhinoviruses, to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), which is caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).

    Viruses may contain either DNA or RNA as their genetic material. Herpes simplex virus and the hepatitis- B virus are DNA viruses. RNA viruses have an enzyme called reverse transcriptase that permits the usual sequence of DNA-to-RNA to be reversed so the virus can make a DNA version of itself. RNA viruses include HIV and the hepatitis C virus.
    "get money by all means necessary"

  14. #59
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    So basically you didn't provide any examples of specific viruses that are considered microorganisms (ie you didn't answer my question).

    I don't need you to show me definitions. I understand that some definitions indicate viruses are microorganisms and some indicate that they are not. That wasn't my point.

    I know for a fact, from my studies, that a large proportion of the scientific community don't consider viruses to be living or to be microorganisms.

    "Viruses and prions, although microscopic, are not considered microorganisms because they are generally regarded as non-living"

    So how have you in any way addressed my question? Essentially you've said the same thing three times without getting anywhere.



    Last edited by Robert; 08-06-2009 at 12:06 PM.












  15. #60
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    what has these book,news reports,and doctors told you about aids ?

    you believe them ?

    Aids is fake

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •