Thread: Teh tRoL Neo-Flamed M3 leik hE M4k3 M3 50 M4d!!!

Default Teh tRoL Neo-Flamed M3 leik hE M4k3 M3 50 M4d!!!

So i have to make 25 posts on this one design forum before i can access the resources. i read the rules to make sure thats all i need to do to get access. then i see this shit.

NO:
    baiting - Do not treat people in an unkind manner to get them to flame you.

Neo-Flaming
    -Another form of flaming where upon the user flames or insults the other member, but usually disguises it to make it not look like a flame, insult or baiting.

Neo-Trolling
    - Posting or interacting with the community with the intent of degrading the boards for others is seen as neo trolling.
    This can include exploiting loopholes in rules, deliberately and publically trying to show members of staff up, and so on.
    This can also include actions off site, such as aiming or msning a lot of people to deride how the boards are run, making numerous and highly unproductive attacks against the boards on journals, and so forth.

WERD?

Neo trolling and neo flaming, here we just call that brinking. I meant to add that to the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Neo trolling and neo flaming, here we just call that brinking. I meant to add that to the rules.

what rules?