Thread: Up To 90 Percent Of US Paper Money Contains Traces Of Cocain

Default Up To 90 Percent Of US Paper Money Contains Traces Of Cocain

Up To 90 Percent Of US Paper Money Contains Traces Of Cocaine, Study Finds

ScienceDaily (Aug. 17, 2009) You probably have cocaine in your wallet, purse, or pocket. Sound unlikely or outrageous? Think again! In what researchers describe as the largest, most comprehensive analysis to date of cocaine contamination in banknotes, scientists are reporting that cocaine is present in up to 90 percent of paper money in the United States, particularly in large cities such as Baltimore, Boston, and Detroit. The scientists found traces of cocaine in 95 percent of the banknotes analyzed from Washington, D.C., alone.

Presented at the 238th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society, the new study suggests that cocaine abuse is still widespread and may be on the rise in some areas. It could help raise public awareness about cocaine use and lead to greater emphasis on curbing its abuse, the researchers say.

The scientists tested banknotes from more than 30 cities in five countries, including the U.S., Canada, Brazil, China, and Japan, and found "alarming" evidence of cocaine use in many areas. The U.S. and Canada had the highest levels, with an average contamination rate of between 85 and 90 percent, while China and Japan had the lowest, between 12 and 20 percent contamination. The study is the first report about cocaine contamination in Chinese and Japanese currencies, they say.

"To my surprise, we're finding more and more cocaine in banknotes," said study leader Yuegang Zuo, Ph.D., of the University of Massachusetts in Dartmouth. (...)

full article:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 211843.htm

i m sure they would find a high percentage of cocaine on Euro notes as well.
    "So Dark the Con of Man"

haha thats awesome.

nah in europe we tend to use pen cases..dunno why

wow!!!!!!!!

I'm actually surprised the number isn't higher. All it takes is one dirty bill to sully up the rest of them in your wallet. It stands to reason that the only clean ones are the ones coming off the printing press.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I'm actually surprised the number isn't higher. All it takes is one dirty bill to sully up the rest of them in your wallet. It stands to reason that the only clean ones are the ones coming off the printing press.
    Thats what I was thinking. Plus when someone is counting up their stacks with their dirty fingers it could sully up the bills.

also means people nose snot fragments is on 90 percent of banknotes.

Quote Originally Posted by narc View Post
    haha thats awesome.

nah in europe we tend to use pen cases..dunno why
    never seen that. usually when im out (dont do coke anymore) fuckin drunk just sniff it bare off my credit card in the bathroom cubicle. or a car key. whatever

i think coke is fucking gay now though. its just faggot like. the people who take coke are usually fags aswell. imo its the biggest "stop frontin" drug going. Alcohol 2nd. its like pussys wanna take it to show people how brilliant they are. fuck you. wheres the bud at.

Fuck coke. Smoke bud. I find it funny that so many people do coke, so many people smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol... and SO many peoples' lives are fucked because of these drugs. Yet somehow Marijuana is the bad one of the bunch.
    "If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

^ Marijuana does have it's side effects, and I smoke weed so no bashing here. Not only are traces of coke found on our bills but contaminated with germs and whatnot.

i wonder if you dipped your bills in hot baking soda water would they fizz.

crizzack money.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

i heard about this around 2002/03

lol
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Fetus Member My Brother's Keeper's Avatar

90 percent... damn sun...
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."- Vince Lombardi

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

i remember talking about this with my roommate in 2006 while doing lines and shit lol

dude was talking bout how its cause they use dollar bills to lay on top of that shit and crush it down.

90% does souned like a lot though

then again, money gets around.
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"