Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38

Thread: KARAMEL(Krystal Method)

  1. #16
    ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ KERZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,472
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
    yup.

    you're the only one. but hey, i cringe when i hear you try to speak english.

    "aye laddy, peieese ooouuu ta dae stiiemasrterrr aygo bietch"

    WTF?!?!?!


    leave me alone fermi. i am being nice. but i will pull the trigger.

    have you hearin bagpipes when you fart
    yeah gavin. cos you can completely ruin my life through the interwebz. go on and pull the trigger..cos when ya come in we're gonna hear this *click* *click*.

    and remember you speak english. a language made in england..where i live.

    hahahha nigapolio on a rolio go and try and respond to someone with a weak mental state cos to a dude like me, you can waste as much energy as you like. it wont affect how i live my day to day life.............unlike yours.






  2. #17
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Scathing.












  3. #18
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
    yeah gavin. cos you can completely ruin my life through the interwebz. go on and pull the trigger..cos when ya come in we're gonna hear this *click* *click*.

    and remember you speak english. a language made in england..where i live.

    hahahha nigapolio on a rolio go and try and respond to someone with a weak mental state cos to a dude like me, you can waste as much energy as you like. it wont affect how i live my day to day life.............unlike yours.
    die fermi diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yy fuck
    New Music alert:

  4. #19
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,269
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    when I forget a girls name in bed I ask her her middle name then tell her i'm gonna call her that from now on


  5. #20
    I see you dawg SID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Planning some trill shit
    Posts
    7,074
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fermi paradox View Post
    yeah gavin.

    and remember you speak english. A language made in england..where i live.

    Hahahha nigapolio on a rolio go and try and respond to someone with a weak mental state cos to a dude like me, you can waste as much energy as you like. It wont affect how i live my day to day life.............unlike yours.
    you live in scotland you repressed bagpipe blower!!!!!!

    Your addicted to this website because digital hate is the only form of human social interaction you can maintain for long periods of time

    wtf????
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
    yeah gavin. cos you can completely ruin my life through the interwebz. go on and pull the trigger..cos when ya come in we're gonna hear this *click* *click*.

    and remember you speak english. a language made in england..where i live.

    hahahha nigapolio on a rolio go and try and respond to someone with a weak mental state cos to a dude like me, you can waste as much energy as you like. it wont affect how i live my day to day life.............unlike yours.



  7. #22

    Default

    nice song crow

  8. #23

    Default

    Gavin came EXTREMELY hard!

    When is your album coming out?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  9. #24
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    i do this for fun.
    if i do drop one it will be in the summer.

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    i do this for fun.
    if i do drop one it will be in the summer.
    Yeah. Look for a major record deal.

    You'll most likely succeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Yeah. Look for a major record deal.

    You'll most likely succeed.

    This Tectrus Moa character is fucking killing me lately.

    Funniest dude on the forum.

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    This Tectrus Moa character is fucking killing me lately.

    Funniest dude on the forum.
    I personally think Style, SID, and Skampoe are good artists. They just need to be heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I personally think Style, SID, and Skampoe are good artists. They just need to be heard.

    As I said, you're hilarious.

    You dont need to rub it in.

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    As I said, you're hilarious.

    You dont need to rub it in.
    Ok. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  15. #30
    narc was a crack baby narc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Gavin came EXTREMELY hard!
    no homo?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •