once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The New Racism in America

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    OMG! Shut up! If you behave a certain way and dress a certain way, and speak a certain way, then people are going to judge you based on that. I'm sorry but it's true. We all do it. Blacks do it a lot. So, don't be a hypocrite.
    word

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
    The thing with racism is that one race cannot fix it. All races must work together as a whole to get rid of it. Racism is something that the government WANTS to exist. Why give the government anything they want?

Black people need to stop blaming white people for all of their problems. They also need to stop using racism as a crutch, as they said in the video. White people need to stop trying to give Blacks what they want, because after that they just expect the blacks to "stop complaining".... I mean the list goes on and on. It's not just blacks and whites either.... it's Asians, Australians.... whatever. Destroy racism!
    what you have displayed is a racist mind in your reply - racism is not just a problem on the surface

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Baby Jesus View Post
    Ive experienced racism personally...and im white.
    Can you explain what racism is? What it looks like? How it functions? What are it's origins? What are the goals of racist? Who does it effect?

Why should he?

You think he hasn't experience racism?

Why don't you answer that question first, and explain why you think he hasn't experienced racism.

white people can't experience racism cause they are superior to blacks and from their natural position of superiority they can't be looked down on oppressed or treated wrongly because their position of superiority gives them an perpetual upper-hand, similar to a father over children or God over mankind.

That is what Black Man is getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    mmmm native american twins looking fine as fuck.. i would scalp them while forcing them to suck on my dick

GODDAMN they're fine!!