Thread: I Finally Saw Raging Bull

-

Default I Finally Saw Raging Bull

I got it from the library last week and i watched it for the first time. Very good movie and great performances from Robert Deniro and Joe Pesci. Frank Vincent was in this also and Cathy Moriarity. I think that's how her last name is spelled. Cathy was hot back in the day. I don't know why Robert kept thinking that she was cheating on him with other guys. He was acting crazy when he asked Joe Pesci had he slept with his wife and then he beat up Joe for no reason. I think he was hugging Joe too much when they reunited later on after they hadn't spoke to each other for years. That scene was kinda gay on Deniro's part because he was hugging and kissing Joe too much on the cheek hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Great directing by Martin Scorsese.

Amazing movie. I loved it. Haven't watched it very much recently but it's definitely one of those movies you need to be in a certain mood to watch.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

A movie where the Italian guys don't get angry about something would be unrealistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

-

You're right LOL.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.