Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Asian Illuminati

as the only person im assuming here who has actually travelled all around China, some of you are missing the point.

The chinese government are an openly shady operation. all the people know the government is in full control of everything and will fuck them in the name of mao if they dont do what they say without remorse. and chinese people fucking LOVE mao.

the only difference is people dont have time to sit around and chat about it online and make cute lil videos for youtube about it. theyre trying to live. they prolly dont even care as long as their shits straight.

no ones lives are changing anyway whether you talk about it on youtube or not. shit stays the same regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post
    Yes, the world is complex, and everyone with money and power does not have YOUR personal best interests at heart. Everyone is shady.

But only the mindless, powerless, and unhappy attemt to oversimplify things by creating links that don't exist and using specious reasoning to connect everyone with money or viewpoints that differ from their own.
    Point made, point made.

Are you Jewish my friend? ethnicity or religiously?
    Last edited by SID; 08-26-2009 at 04:09 PM.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Yes, the world is complex, and everyone with money and power does not have YOUR personal best interests at heart. Everyone is shady.

But only the mindless, powerless, and unhappy attemt to oversimplify things by creating links that don't exist and using specious reasoning to connect everyone with money or viewpoints that differ from their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    Point made, point made.

watch this.

But only the confident, powerful, and content attempt to over complicate things by disavowing links that exist and use specious reasoning to disconnect everyone with money or viewpoints that differ from their own.

See what i did there?

Believing in no conspiracies is just as crazy as believing everything is a conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    watch this.

But only the confident, powerful, and content attempt to over complicate things by disavowing links that exist and use specious reasoning to disconnect everyone with money or viewpoints that differ from their own.

See what i did there?

Believing in no conspiracies is just as crazy as believing everything is a conspiracy.
    I don't necessarily disagree with that.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Point made, point made.

Indeed. My parents are Jewish, although I, personally, am not religious.

Are you a chubby Englishman who raps poorly?

Please refrain from letting your personal bigotry color this conversation.
    --youreallfags.

Asking if you are Jewish is an insult?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

everything that we say about the gubment and the iLLumAmenati the real gubment and iLLumAmenati laughs at

can you hear them ?

Asking if you are Jewish is an insult?
    SId, let's not play coy. I'm not trying to get into a personal thing with you.

I understand the implication.
    --youreallfags.

It doesn't have to be a negative implication.

I respect my brother tribe. You care for each other well, and utilize your potential.
    Which is more then i can say for the majority of Arabs now a days.

What are your thoughts on your ancient heritage?

I think that both Jews and Arabs, and perhaps all religions, are founded on well-meaning principles. However, I feel those principles are often exploited and bastardized by certain people and factions.

As far as the Jewish people, I don't really believe in the religious aspect, nor am I active in any sort of Jewish culture. HOwever, I still recognize Judaism as part of heritage, and have a certain pride in who I am.

As far as Arabs/Muslims, I have a lot of respect for the piousness, righteousness, and devotion that a majority of them see to posess. However, I do think that their leaders have created a lot of problems.

Of course, I am an AMerican, and biased by my culture. Also, who put most of these corrupt leaders in power...?

I also think that average Jews throughout the world are associated by others with Israeli hardliners, and that regular Muslims are often associated by others with extremists.
    --youreallfags.

Veteran Member

Imo, the freemasons are at the bottom of the pyramid of all groups who have world influencing power. They are the ones we are allowed to know about. The real folks with power are most likely unknown to us.

so we can all say that illuminati doesn't control asians?

No artificial sleazy

FACT: Clint Eastwood controls Asians.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    so we can all say that illuminati doesn't control asians?
    The only thing this thread has proven is you don't know the difference between Japanese and Chinese.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

I think that both Jews and Arabs, and perhaps all religions, are founded on well-meaning principles. However, I feel those principles are often exploited and bastardized by certain people and factions.

As far as the Jewish people, I don't really believe in the religious aspect, nor am I active in any sort of Jewish culture. HOwever, I still recognize Judaism as part of heritage, and have a certain pride in who I am.

As far as Arabs/Muslims, I have a lot of respect for the piousness, righteousness, and devotion that a majority of them see to posess. However, I do think that their leaders have created a lot of problems.

Of course, I am an AMerican, and biased by my culture. Also, who put most of these corrupt leaders in power...?

I also think that average Jews throughout the world are associated by others with Israeli hardliners, and that regular Muslims are often associated by others with extremists.
    Definitely, Zionists and elitists have damaged the Jewish people just as Extremists have damaged the reputation of the Arabs.

Do you have many Arab friends? I wouldn't call piousness and righteousness typical Arab traits, devotion definitely. Hospitality, Intelligence and awareness suits the bill a bit more.

I would love to know how the Jewish family structure works, you know qualities you share, morals, teachings passed on and such.

Expand my Judaic knowledge a bit, you feel me.