4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pet Sounds

1 25.00%
  • Sgt. Pepper

3 75.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pet Sounds V. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

Banned

listen Mayflower, I listened to every Beatles record and most Beach Boys. Pet Sounds isn't even their best album; it's Surf's Up (1971). in any case, Beatles murder the Beach Boys in every way, shape and form. they had good harmonies? that's nice, because the Beatles had EVERYTHING else

Don't be stupid, the Beach Boys had it all as well, I was just pointing out the glaring deficiency when it comes to comparing the two. Surf's Up was a collection of half used tracks dating back to the SMiLe session days. Let's not get crazy now thinking we know a lot about their catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Banned

the beach boys didn't even record a decent album til pet sounds in 1966. brian wilson became a jealous little bitch and realized he needed to do something about it after hearing Rubber Soul. and he lost. again and again. until he went crazy.

The Beach boys never made a decent record until Pet Sounds? So all those albums that churned out hits were somehow bad? I think you are taking this a bit too personally to actually have a rational conversation. It's surreal.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Banned

every album before pet sounds revolved around one hit single and 12 fillers

Yes, clearly you're right there.

Today! - 4 hit singles with B sides.
    Shut Down pt 2 - 3 hit singles with B sides

Anything else you want to be proven wrong about or are you done looking stupid?

Banned

you're obviously one of those retards who think American rock artists are better than British rock artists. and I hate to burst your bubble but NO. the beach boys were four Yankees who sang like girls and got jealous when the Beatles started recording real music. truth hurts

Pet Sounds.

That's absolutely not true. The Who, Pink Floyd, and Led Zeppelin and The Beatles are amongst some of my favorite groups of all time. Where are they from? Stop crying because somebody differs from your opinion, it makes you sound like a crybaby bitch.

Banned

then you should know the beach boys don't have shit on any of them. now go listen to Radiohead

Emo fags listen to Radiohead, makes sense you would recommend them.

Banned

hahaha every music critic in the world is bending down to kiss Radiohead's ass. their album KID A has been voted best album of the decade by every music magazine you can name. where the fuck have you been?

Pink Floyd is the best band period. The Beatles are the most overrated band ever.

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    hahaha every music critic in the world is bending down to kiss Radiohead's ass. their album KID A has been voted best album of the decade by every music magazine you can name. where the fuck have you been?
    Good point, emo fag.

Banned

that their the most critically acclaimed band since 1995 and have been on every best-of list you can name? yup