Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pet Sounds

1 25.00%
  • Sgt. Pepper

3 75.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pet Sounds V. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

Absolutely, they are awesome. What exactly does that have to do with Pet Sounds vs. Sgt. Pepper? Nothing? Oh well, I guess that makes you stupid then.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Banned

I think it's already been established the Beatles are the best thing to happen to rock music. if not according to me, then according to every rock artist, critic, editor, and pundit in the world

I'm not arguing that point. It's not a popularity contest with me. I don't need to climb a mountain and lift my skirt to the heavens declaring the Beatles the best rock group in the history of music cuz everybody says so. You obviously do though, so knock yourself out.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

If you think the beatles are the best thing to happen to rock music, i feel sad for you.

Both are good albums, but I would have to go with Pet Sounds..I think that all of the beatles albums are all over the place and all of the songs don't fit together. the only exception to me would have to be Rubber Soul.
    singodsuperior.com

Banned

listen to these pretentious fags. of course they pick pet sounds, it's the COOL thing to say. anyway, Radiohead is the best band ever

You talk about pretension, then spout the name Radiohead in the next breath? Do you even realize how stupid you are?

Banned

shitfaced? out of jail? you must be a pork-eating faggot Mayflower huh?

What does that have to do with you being stupid?

Banned

um....the fact that you're a pagan and possibly a devil, which is worse

Well, can't argue with that.