once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things Jews Have Done That Are Bad

Default Things Jews Have Done That Are Bad

I feel like we should compile a list of legitimate historical things Jews have done that are bad. You know, for science.

I don't want anti Anti-Semitic/Illuminati bullshit though, I want cold hard facts even they'd accept.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

you're not going to get them, or you'll get half assed facts from ppl that have literally no clue whats going on in their lives. watch.

^ Look, somebody got the point...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

The Old Testament in the Bible is full of them. Depends if you believe the Old Testament to be cold hard fact though.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

They funded both sides of World War II
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Edit: I retract that.

They were engaged in building communism

A lot of individual Jews have done a lot of good and bad things just like any other race. But any idea of "the Jews" having some massive conspiracy against everyone else is a joke. If i had to pick something it would be the banking establishment, theres no denying that for whatever reason its been mostly controlled by men of the Jewish race for a long time. I dont know why that is, probably for the same reason that Arabs drive taxis and Koreans own corner stores. It doesnt mean theres an Arab conspiracy to take over the taxi industry, its just a weird phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    A lot of individual Jews have done a lot of good and bad things just like any other race. But any idea of "the Jews" having some massive conspiracy against everyone else is a joke. If i had to pick something it would be the banking establishment, theres no denying that for whatever reason its been mostly controlled by men of the Jewish race for a long time. I dont know why that is, probably for the same reason that Arabs drive taxis and Koreans own corner stores. It doesnt mean theres an Arab conspiracy to take over the taxi industry, its just a weird phenomenon.
    word

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    The Old Testament in the Bible is full of them. Depends if you believe the Old Testament to be cold hard fact though.

SHEM HETEP
    see

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    They funded both sides of World War II
    see

Quote Originally Posted by Jedrek View Post
    They were engaged in building communism
    see

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    You wonder why the Jews control the banking industry? Do you think it may have something to do with them creating interest?
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

see.

That's a fact igbo. Look it up.