once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thing whites have done that are bad.

Wu Vatican

i think some of those facts could be or are true. some just seem real false.

because im not omnipotent i cant really say which is which.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Did you know that in Jamestown, settlers began eating Indians? and In all instances of white people starving they have resorted to cannibalism?
    ya

white people started the precursor of the ass to mouth sex movement when they started picking their ass and then following it up with picking their nose any chick who's been forced into dingle-berry breath can thank a white man

Support the Real. Click HERE

introducing TSA to fashion

-

White people started slavery and racism. Those 2 things are very bad and they're still going on in this country. Slavery is still happening today with immigrants that come to america but it's just a different form of slavery.

White man's burden
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

I'm white and today there was some asian guy who i guess was some kind of street performer and he was balancing this clear sphere on his arms and stuff and doing tricks with it, and i stopped briefly and watched him and quite enjoyed the show he was putting on.

Yet i did not compensate him for providing me with such pleasurable entertainment!

-

Beautifulrock, that's a good movie with John Travolta and Harry Belafonte LOL. It was funny to see Harry and his family living wealthy and having power over whites and seeing John come to his house and hold him hostage and beg him for his job that he got fired from hahahahahahahahahahahaha.