once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound Theory (2009)

^truth

Peace ya'll

THE REAL PCP

Veteran Member

real ish
    this project is serious , it should be in analog form and in stores

next time we should try to release it in original cds ( 1000 cds = 600 euro ) so for 10 mcs only 60 and that s wassup

mad respect for all mcs and producers in this one

my fav track no doubt is answerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

peace fam

almost 2,000 hits.... THATS WASSUP

Peace Sound Theory.. again! lol

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS TAPE, PEOPLE!!
    DON'T PASS UP GREAT GREAT MUSIC!!
    The Prime Sithesizah [Facebook/Myspace]

Banned

Downloading now but will have to wait until later to listen as it's just ticked over midnight. Lots of good feedback, sounds like it's going to be tight and I'm interested to see how much heat PCP came fru wif.
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Half Long Twice Strong GameOfDeath's Avatar

Much respect to the 12, 7th and Sin for the effort putting all this together. Glad to be a part of this. Finished product is shinin. And props to the MC's and producers for taking the time and effort to get it done.
    Beat Store - Beatstars.com/gameofdeath
    Soundcloud -soundcloud.com/gameofdeath

Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Reverbnation
    Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...

major propz fo y,all

Side A Review:

Theory of Sound - Really dope beat to open the album up. Max's delivery was a bit choppy in some points, and the vocals were a tad low, but the rhymes were nice. 7/10

The Betrayal - Awesome beat on this one. Nice story telling from Max and you can feel the emotion in his delivery. Notik contributes nicely here too. No complaints on this one. 8.5/10

What's Gutta - Feeling Jigsaw the most on this one. Sin had dope lyrics, but I wasn't totally feeling his flow on this one. 12welve totally murks the beat. 8/10

Call of the Wild - 'No one knows the pain a man feels when he's forced to heal, forced to feel, forced to kill'. Beat and rhymes reminds me of vintage Sunz of Man. Nice use of audio clips to add to the rhymes. 8.5/10

Accepting Deception - The guitar on this beat is so dope! Props to Moose on the beat. Not digging the hook so much. 8/10

Chronic and Minerals - Much better performance from Sin here. 'MC's are Christ-like and rhythms are Lazarus'. The beat is a little too bare bones, but its not bad by any means. I really like the pianos that come in every now and then. 8/10

Street Kundoe - MOD kills the beat here. PCP complement the beat nicely with some dope street rhymes. 8/10

Sound Theory - Sin and Varan hook up for a really ill track. Much too short though. 'Collect daps like ASCAP royalties'. 9/10

Killer Clowns - Lyrically, this is probably my least favorite song. Not feeling the hook at all. The beat works, but not digging it as a whole. 6/10

Warfair - This beat is EPIC! Menes sets this off so dope. 'The only time I'm talking to God is when I sin'. Bronze is getting better with every verse. 10/10

Blade Wind - Ern and Max are total opposites in voice, but they blend nicely on this beat. Game of Death really did a sick job here. 9/10

Cold Nights - The beat is nuts, but that clicking sound on the kicks is really distracting. Really digging Sleep's verse here. 'Born in the same month your God cried in the manger'. 9/10

Hands of God - Bronze is on some Heavy Mental steez here. LOL at the Irwin R. Schiester reference. Overall a dope posse cut. 8/10

Reverse Confessions - The drums are nuts on this. The imagery on Bronze's verse is sick. Digging the beat switch on the hook. Cool to hear PCP switch up the content and flip a totally different style. 8.5/10

The Answer - 8 MC's on an 8 minute epic. Props to Game of Death for keeping the beat interesting for the entire time. Hard to pick who had the best verse because everyone came so dope. 10/10

Side A Rating - 8.5/10...Just hard beats and rhymes throughout with enough songs like Cold Nights and Sound Theory to add some nice variety. Side B review coming soon.
    noyzhiphop.bandcamp.com
    twitter.com/noyzhiphop

dope ass review fam thanks for takin the time werd

THE REAL PCP

noyz came thru with the ill review

peace god

Listened to the first side, shit is fire, major props.

this sounds really good. only heard side a so far, but it's pretty solid. it's really cool that you guys did this, you dont see other forums putting together quality projects like this.

thought july would never come.

downloading now, i'ma rock this at work tonight and get back at y'all...

FUCK 200mb?? i'm good on space i got a tb HD and 8gbs in my phone but damn this is the biggest size album i've ever downloaded.
    waiting this long for the tape & then this long for the DL... this album better help me better my understanding of life or some shit.

i rocked side B today and it was ill as shit.

i didn't have the tracklisting and all that, so i only really know ern dawgy, PCP and mouse when i hear them, but it was dope as fuck. i'd say i like B more than A so far, but it's still gonna get a shitload of spins so it remains to be seen.

great album