once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Sound Theory (2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Poetic Wun View Post
    thought july would never come.

downloading now, i'ma rock this at work tonight and get back at y'all...

FUCK 200mb?? i'm good on space i got a tb HD and 8gbs in my phone but damn this is the biggest size album i've ever downloaded.
    waiting this long for the tape & then this long for the DL... this album better help me better my understanding of life or some shit.
    buhahahahahah yea we almost named it cl3
    Quote Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
    i rocked side B today and it was ill as shit.

i didn't have the tracklisting and all that, so i only really know ern dawgy, PCP and mouse when i hear them, but it was dope as fuck. i'd say i like B more than A so far, but it's still gonna get a shitload of spins so it remains to be seen.

great album
    peace!

THE REAL PCP

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Wooooow!!!! Gotta keep thankin err1 for showin love...i'm really proud to be a part of all this peace!!!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

you guys need to make some alternative artwork man seriously !!! with all the crazy photoshop u niggaz b doin i'd expect a project like this to have epic artwork !!! if you guys ever release the instrumentals please make some ill artwork for it thats all i ask

art werk is dope as is imo ''tracks speak for them selves'' props to sean, as being a loyal client of his n knowing wat he can do ''new purp tape'', i know he could have done waaaay more magical creations than the one we got.

THE REAL PCP

I can do some alt artwork in spare time if youd like?

Abstract from the "Sound Theory" Myspace page...

Sound Theory is the musical manifestation of a collective vision held by a coalition of underground artists from around the globe - to create a piece of timeless music purely out of love for Hip Hop and make it available to the world. Influenced by the Golden Age, the Sound Theory collective has evolved their styles to represent the next generation of innovative underground artists in Hip Hop. With a lineup of production that creates diverse soundscapes, Sound Theory takes the listener on a journy through 2 sides of Hip Hop. Side A is that raw Hip Hop, hard hitting beats and gritty lyricism with a few topical songs that focus on grimey storylines. Side B showcases the more instrospective side of the Sound Theory emcees, featuring songs that touch on topics such as pain, mortality, homelessness, technology, love, and poetry about the ups and downs of being underground artists. If you want to hear innovative production that bangs laced with a non stop lyrical onslaught on a myriad of topics, then Sound Theory is for you. Featuring top notch sound quality and a fierce line up of artist from around the world, Sound Theory is a must have compilation for any underground Hip Hop fan.

..sinapse.

true indeed
    Last edited by 12weLvE; 09-03-2009 at 09:11 AM.

THE REAL PCP

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ!!! View Post
    you guys need to make some alternative artwork man seriously !!! with all the crazy photoshop u niggaz b doin i'd expect a project like this to have epic artwork !!! if you guys ever release the instrumentals please make some ill artwork for it thats all i ask
    Word, I ll keep that in mind. Thanks for all the love man, I wasn't expecting it from you out of all people.

Peace to Memory Man, Gameofdeah, Jisaw, E.S.E. Dirtmgirt, GZAjector, Sheppish, Fredy Mech, Drunken Monk, Prime, Luke and everyone else droppin feed on the project.

Peace to everyone leaving feedback

this shit slams and im glad it is being given a chance, thanks to Noyz for that dope review too.

Peace

Word up!!! Im really pleased at the amount of heads up in here listening with an open mind, not expected at all but really appriciated!!!

Banned

I have to say I am pretty impressed on first listen.

Jigsaw came through with too much heat on Street Kundoe, I need sunscreen. The verse of the album IMO.

Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Peace Street Kundoe is one of my favorite songs,

cause with da fully auto 44 you get forced out the dojo

we move in the same fasion as cyclones, round and round in the battlezone til your lifes gone

AINT NOBODY SEEING ME

DAMN

peace to everyone, its been a fucking menacing trip and I'm glad to a part of it and also that people are truly enjoying it, more heads need to hear this

DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    Abstract from the "Sound Theory" Myspace page...

Sound Theory is the musical manifestation of a collective vision held by a coalition of underground artists from around the globe - to create a piece of timeless music purely out of love for Hip Hop and make it available to the world. Influenced by the Golden Age, the Sound Theory collective has evolved their styles to represent the next generation of innovative underground artists in Hip Hop. With a lineup of production that creates diverse soundscapes, Sound Theory takes the listener on a journy through 2 sides of Hip Hop. Side A is that raw Hip Hop, hard hitting beats and gritty lyricism with a few topical songs that focus on grimey storylines. Side B showcases the more instrospective side of the Sound Theory emcees, featuring songs that touch on topics such as pain, mortality, homelessness, technology, love, and poetry about the ups and downs of being underground artists. If you want to hear innovative production that bangs laced with a non stop lyrical onslaught on a myriad of topics, then Sound Theory is for you. Featuring top notch sound quality and a fierce line up of artist from around the world, Sound Theory is a must have compilation for any underground Hip Hop fan.

..sinapse.

true indeed

and damn respect SIN, thats the truth I dont think anyone could of said it better...
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skam-pope View Post
    abstract from the "sound theory" myspace page...

Sound theory is the musical manifestation of a collective vision held by a coalition of underground artists from around the globe - to create a piece of timeless music purely out of love for hip hop and make it available to the world. Influenced by the golden age, the sound theory collective has evolved their styles to represent the next generation of innovative underground artists in hip hop. With a lineup of production that creates diverse soundscapes, sound theory takes the listener on a journy through 2 sides of hip hop. Side a is that raw hip hop, hard hitting beats and gritty lyricism with a few topical songs that focus on grimey storylines. Side b showcases the more instrospective side of the sound theory emcees, featuring songs that touch on topics such as pain, mortality, homelessness, technology, love, and poetry about the ups and downs of being underground artists. If you want to hear innovative production that bangs laced with a non stop lyrical onslaught on a myriad of topics, then sound theory is for you. Featuring top notch sound quality and a fierce line up of artist from around the world, sound theory is a must have compilation for any underground hip hop fan.

..sinapse.

True indeed
    truest statment about an lp i've heard in a while

whoerd...

THE REAL PCP