Thread: Klitschko versus Rahman finally?

Prince Rai

Default Klitschko versus Rahman finally?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4262558.stm

how bout dat?? 12th nov.. woah this fight has been hyped a while ago but klitschko made it prolong cos of injury n operations etc..

but is this 'important' fight worth it??

will this be what heavyweight boxing should be all about??

do we have great fighters at work??
    ahann both are great 4 sure.. but is this gon eb exciting..

just drop the thoughts

Default Re: Klitschko versus Rahman finally?

I'm glad than Rahman is getting the shot. He's overdue. I don't see him looking too great againt Vitaly, though. Dude fights like The Terminator, for real. Exciting or not, he's got one of the highest connect percentages in the history of heavyweights. I give Rahman a punchers chance, that's about it.
    I'm more hyped to see what little bro Wladimir can do this weekend againt Sam Peter. Peter's been choppin heads off but he's never faced a talented boxer like Wladimir. I want to give 'em the benefit of the doubt about his two "glass jaw" losses, but he'll have to prove it Saturday against Peter. Peter will test that jaw in the first minute.
    I'll let you start a thread up for Tarver/Jones, Prince....... Peace.

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

vitaly looks more like ivan drago.

Latvia, United Streets of Adazhi (near Riga))

Klitschko will beat all shit out of Rahman
    yeah!

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
    Banks is a bitch
    Young Buck is a Bitch
    Tony Yayo is a bitch
    Fifty is a bitch
    Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by benzo
    I'm glad than Rahman is getting the shot. He's overdue. I don't see him looking too great againt Vitaly, though. Dude fights like The Terminator, for real. Exciting or not, he's got one of the highest connect percentages in the history of heavyweights. I give Rahman a punchers chance, that's about it.
    I'm more hyped to see what little bro Wladimir can do this weekend againt Sam Peter. Peter's been choppin heads off but he's never faced a talented boxer like Wladimir. I want to give 'em the benefit of the doubt about his two "glass jaw" losses, but he'll have to prove it Saturday against Peter. Peter will test that jaw in the first minute.
    I'll let you start a thread up for Tarver/Jones, Prince....... Peace.
    yeh i also think rahman should have got the shot much more earlier... i mean it was obvious that he should have had more of a chance than danny williams beforehand..

but i also agree.. sam v wlad should be a mo exciting fight.. i have high hopes for samuel and i think he can win against wlad.. but then wlad knows this is pretty much one of the last chcnces for him 2 shine and show he can do this like his bro..

peace.. ill put up tarver/jones soon 2 lol

tc

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by MantiZ
    Klitschko will beat all shit out of Rahman
    yeah!
    not like he did with danny in any case

peace

the klitschko´s ate much

MILCHSCHNITTE recently. i guess he not in form right now.
    don´t be too sure

Rahman is going down... Tonight Peters is going to fuck up glass jaw Klitschko

Vitaly's the nicest (right now - which isn't saying much) - no one can touch his in heavyweight (at the moment) in my opinion - he fucked Lewis up if it weren't for the damn scrape above the eye - plus Vitaly wanted to keep going when he had a cut the size of an eyeball - he retired Lewis, Lewis didn't want nathin after that - and for the records Vitaly doesn't have the glass jaw - it's his bitch made brother - everyone that beat Gladimere - Vitaly came through and knocked them out

Nevertheless, i may be going to this fight

Vitaly is a good boxer, only Ukraine have more bset boxers, who's fight and Vitaly and Rahman

This brother is the good champion, Klitsch knock-out, This brother has skills, no the bullshit Wladimor

I want the brothers to fight. Fuck, they are the best thing heavyweight boxing has going for itself right now. Might as well make it exciting.

Vitaly the real boxing, Vladimir ---

Prince Rai

hmm definitely would be interesting to see both klitschkos fighting each other, but it is predictable and also wlad already said he wouldnt wanna do it!

they've vowed since day 1 that they would never fight each other. their dream is to hold all the belts without one of them unifying all of them so they'd be like co-champs. fuckin stupid- for one, Wladimir isn't good enough to move through the ranks to fight Vitaly. sounds like a big-assed pipe dream that they were spittin when both of 'en kind of emerged in the states. peace-