Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: damn

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Sucks to hear

Never easy going thru that shit

thanx to every one who showed love werd up ya niggaz is ma e fam..peace

it was a sad fuckin day man to say the least, just got back from being with all the family, mad tears wuz shed, i broke down when i was informed today he turned 20 years old...he died on his birthday, u know what that does to his parents? tombstone wit the same date just 2o years diffrent.

the incident is as follows...

after midnight last night, he went with his homiez to score sum trees, kevin was always out spoken, told the dealer ''whuts goodie wit the garboe'' n that lead to him shooting my baby cousin 3 time point blank range in his chest, he died instantly.

thats the hoods version thru the grape vine^

BRIDGEPORT -- A city teenager faces a robbery conspiracy charge linked to the Sunday night murder of a Stratford man.
    Jihad Clemons, 17, was involved in the attempted robbery that led to the shooting death of Kevin J. Soler, 19, of Carol Road in Stratford.
    Clemons, a Burnsford Avenue resident, was arrested Monday. He is being detained on $50,000 bond pending an appearance Tuesday in Bridgeport Superior Court.
    However, Clemons has not been charged with the murder.
    The investigation is continuing, police said Monday, and at least one other person may be involved.
    Shortly after 9:30 p.m. Sunday, police received a call of shots being fired in the area of Bretton Street and Breyer Avenue. Soler lying in the back seat of a car with his feet sticking out the window.
    He was pronounced dead at the scene with a bullet wound to his chest, police said.
    Soler's murder is the city's 11th homicide of 2009.

http://www.topix.net/city/bridgeport...-in-bridgeport

clik the link n check the comments..
    New Music alert:

ayo , I was REALLY drinking coronas tonight and I REALLY did pour out some for my close lost ones and then I had a quick tho9ught for your Primo dude.

peace skamp , dont feel bad it wasnt your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    ayo , I was REALLY drinking coronas tonight and I REALLY did pour out some for my close lost ones and then I had a quick tho9ught for your Primo dude.

peace skamp , dont feel bad it wasnt your fault.
    peace yo, thats real cool

these pics where all in this month

kevin^ his pops ''my godfather''-his older brother host-token black dood...the rest are cousins n uncle.

lol him dancing wit his pops lol

cousins

father time in the back
    New Music alert:

yo wtf who names their kid jihad clemons

the comment sections on those type of news websites turn into bullshit fast. lots of insults, false info, people who didn't even know the victim, etc.

IMO, i'd stay away from there and keep close to your family and friends homie.

and damn, that's some rough stuff for the family and friends, especially it being his birthday. did your cousin have any kids, skampoe? respect to you and yours bro, peace.

nah no kids... the comments lol yea, we not worry bout the comments, look at the pics, we always tight and happy always, thats prolly y it hurt so much, the age and the fact we was so close, we a big ass fam sun n we all close like that!

its funny cuz ma fam is like the hip hop culture

the older gawds n earths ''ma moms n pops'' they started hip hop

then from the late 80's to the 99's my generation ruled, nameen that real hiphop we love that shit that caused this forum to exist knowledge of selfians lol,

2000 n on is these new stack boyz these young guns, show n proof how hiphop is dead, young ignent fuckers produced by tv!

ionno if im makin sence, im just venting while i puff this rest in peace blunt for ma cuzz, lord knows he loved the gurb
    New Music alert:

horrible news, may he rest in peace, keep ya head up skamp, peace.

peace mang!
    New Music alert:

just saw this, sorry that it happened Skamp, may he RIP

Support the Real. Click HERE

thanx man^ preciate it.1
    New Music alert:

the dude was sellin him trash and he called him on it
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

^^^ya unfortunately some asshole lack the ability to deal with outspokeness...but hopefully the murderer gets what's coming to him sooner rather than later...and skamp, grieve but at the same time celebrate the kid's life...but I probably don't have to tell you that.

thats fucked up! my condolences to you and your family! R.I.P.

Hopefully the blood is repaid. Death of a close friend is such a traumatic thing. Life changing. Puts things in perspective. Life is short, some lives are shorter than others. Hope the law prosecutes the bastard who did that to the fullest. You can't fucking shoot someone because of weed. It's just not right. There's no fucking excuse for that bullshit. It's not forgivable. If you shoot someone like that you deserve to die. It's not like it was a confrontation and it got hot, your cousin did the right thing and he got killed for it. I can't hardly believe that shit. I'm not sure if this is an appropriate question, but do you know how much weed it was over? I mean your cousin doesn't look like he's buying pounds of that shit. Looks like a guy looking to score a fat oz or so, none of that drug dealer shit.

Regardless, the Corp's riding for you Skamp.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Hopefully the blood is repaid.
    New Music alert: