Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45

Thread: Egyptian influence on christianity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default Egyptian influence on christianity

    Ok. we all know the theories about how christianity is bee es cause concepts like jesus being the son of god, various holidays and stories in the the bible and more, lots more, having origins in egyptian beliefs.


    we even know about the free masons worshiping egyptian figures and gawds and using their symbolism.


    and this also makes them creepy and bullshit.








































    so then why is it that when stylemaster, mumm ra, and that shtmept temp guy come in here and speak of their own eqyptian spirituality, and the meteru heup or whatever nobody bashes it. In fact they often compliment it and show a lot of interest

    im not against it at all, i think it's cool to learn more about ancients being that im a history nerd, and the beliefs are noble and shit.
    but why the hypocrisy from a lot of ppl in here?

    why is christianity and masonry fucked up in the ziegiest view but shtempt tempt is ok?

  2. #2
    ...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Within the ALL...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Nobody bashes it because they cant bash it. Kamitic Spirituality is science.

    SHEM HETEP

    Req Em Ab



  3. #3
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    Nobody bashes it because they cant bash it. Kamitic Spirituality is science.

    SHEM HETEP
    hahahahahahahaha

  4. #4

    Default

    They don't get a pass from me. I don't care if you claim to worship to worship the Sun God "in your own way", you are still worshiping the Sun God. Moronic pagan imbeciles.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  5. #5
    ...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Within the ALL...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    hahahahahahahaha
    Ignorant people laugh at things they don't understand. It makes them feel better...

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    They don't get a pass from me. I don't care if you claim to worship to worship the Sun God "in your own way", you are still worshiping the Sun God. Moronic pagan imbeciles.
    ...either that or they attack those who do understand, all the while putting their ignorance on display for all to see.

    SHEM HETEP

    Req Em Ab



  6. #6
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post

    SHEM HETEP
    Ahahahahahahahahah

  7. #7
    ...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Within the ALL...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Ahahahahahahahahah
    ...like a little kid who just heard the word clitoris in a sex ed. class, all embarrassed and feeling uncomfortable because he doesn't know shit about it, so he lets out a laugh with as much confidence as he can muster to try and hide his own ignorance.

    Req Em Ab



  8. #8
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    LOL notice how he didn't say Shempt Tempt

  9. #9

    Default

    Your totally ignorant, the true Egyptian beliefs despised monotheism and were always a traditionally polymonotheistic culture, until late in the day Akhanaten came in and tried to introduce worshipping a single God. He was the first monotheistic Egyptian Phaeroh in like 4000 years, and he didnt last.

    Also if you look into it Moses was probably hugely influenced by Akhentaten, being as he spent time in Egypt at that time, and was also trying to start up monotheistic religion, like Akhanten failed to do.

    But before Ak ancient Egypt was opposite to christainity, in almost everyway.

    Most of the bible is sourced from Sumerian religion, not egypt.


  10. #10

    Default

    Ghostlaced, just shut the fuck up before you confuse yourself. Christianity came from Egyptian which came from Babylonian, there is no this had more influence blah blah blah bullshit, it is a linear thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  11. #11

    Default

    your clueless.

    this is pointless.


  12. #12

    Default

    ^^^frustrated poster alert.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  13. #13
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    the knowledge has been confused by the west.
    the polytheism is actually the multiple faculties of a Single GOD.


    here is spiritual cultivation in a nutshell....
    we are made in the image of god.
    therefore, we share the same qualities of god.
    in life, there are multiple levels of consciousness, ranging from animal instinct to omni/potent/scient/present, pure matter/energy.

    in order to ascend to higher levels of conciousness and access the godly power within you,
    you must first dominate the flesh(desire),
    master your lower mental faculties (imagination, emotion, perception),
    take control of your will (the force of action),
    master the higher mental faculties (reason, righteousness, abstract conception)

    the next steps are only reached by a small handful of people

    affect the physical via words of power and force of will
    intuition (become a direct conduit for the flow of knowledge)



  14. #14
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,282
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    some of you are posting here and displaying you really know nothing about kemetic spirituality
    its not worshipping a sun god, its not polytheism
    crow is on point
    Nobody bashes it because they cant bash it. Kamitic Spirituality is science.
    not only this - but the ONLY people who try to bash it are the ones who don't even know about it. You can't bash what's real once you know the truth.
    kemetic spirituality can't really be known until you practice it anyway.


    and tsa - if you are so interested in this subject - BUY SOME BOOKS


  15. #15
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    Nobody bashes it because they cant bash it. Kamitic Spirituality is science.

    SHEM HETEP
    Quote Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
    the knowledge has been confused by the west.
    the polytheism is actually the multiple faculties of a Single GOD.


    here is spiritual cultivation in a nutshell....
    we are made in the image of god.
    therefore, we share the same qualities of god.
    in life, there are multiple levels of consciousness, ranging from animal instinct to omni/potent/scient/present, pure matter/energy.

    in order to ascend to higher levels of conciousness and access the godly power within you,
    you must first dominate the flesh(desire),
    master your lower mental faculties (imagination, emotion, perception),
    take control of your will (the force of action),
    master the higher mental faculties (reason, righteousness, abstract conception)

    the next steps are only reached by a small handful of people

    affect the physical via words of power and force of will
    intuition (become a direct conduit for the flow of knowledge)


    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    some of you are posting here and displaying you really know nothing about kemetic spirituality
    its not worshipping a sun god, its not polytheism
    crow is on point

    not only this - but the ONLY people who try to bash it are the ones who don't even know about it. You can't bash what's real once you know the truth.
    kemetic spirituality can't really be known until you practice it anyway.


    and tsa - if you are so interested in this subject - BUY SOME BOOKS


    WHen discussing belief systems, whether you label one as a philosophy, religion, creed, or spiritual set, it is ridiculous when one party, be it CHristianity or Kemitism or any romanticized version of it, pushes their beliefs as "truth" or "science". And acting as if it can be "proven" is as arrogant as it is stupid.

    I follow neither religion, but if either helps you find peace or meaning in your life, than blessings and/or shem hetep to all of you.

    You guys know it is "the truth" just like Prof knows Christianity the truth. You each worship/hold dear doctrines created by man to try and explain the inexplicable or ease innate fears of death.

    THat doesn't make either of you stupid or wrong, but trying to act like unprovable theories and hypotheses for phenomena are fact, does.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •