Thread: Starting your own "religion"

Default Starting your own "religion"

I don't mean like Scientology, I just mean like preaching your own beliefs to people and trying to share your opinions in a format that garners respect from even "real" religions. You know, like a confucian type philosophy not a fucking Mohammad self proclaimed Prophet messiah complex shit. I can't imagine pushing a new God, though maybe an older practice that makes sense to me and others.

Honestly, no one actually believes everything in any religion (except Islam, but some muslims don't know any better, they're raised hard core.)

Is it moral?
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    ...... an older practice that makes sense to me and others.

i think in the end of the day ppl that create religions are disillusioned and unrealistic in their pursuit for human and social utopia. People with a dictator complex that believe their ideas are the cure all for humanity.

your beliefs as a whole only make sense to yourself, like you said nobody believe everything in a religion except muslims cause they're raised as goats.

so creating your own religion and spreading it are both 2 ideas that will cause as much harm as good and in the end of the day leave those effected with new solutions as well as new problems that will balance themselves out to make no real difference.