once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: I dislike all of this 'forced diversity'.

  1. #16
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,685
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    The Spanish oppressed people themselves so for them to want recognition for anything that happens to them is hipocrasy to the max.

    Hence the whole reason behind this thread.

    Maybe your not thinkin on the same plain I am.

    But like I said, just cuz the Spanish weren't as successful as the English in country building, doesnt mean that excuses what they did, and doesnt call for any kind of 'recognition' from the English built countries because they wanna get in on this 'i'm oppressed, recognize me' bullshit.

    u dickless twat
    Look eye, always look eye.

  2. #17
    Winter is Coming THE MASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Temple of the King
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    134

    Default

    what about the jews? lol

  3. #18
    narc was a crack baby narc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thafuck you talkin bout tooch. So this whole thread is about your support for segregations

  4. #19
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,685
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    the Jews got legitimate beef with the Germans.

    But its not like Yam Kippur and Hanukkah are national holidays. We dont get any Jewish days off.

    The Jews really dont complain about being oppressed by American. They have no reason too.
    Its been very good to them.



    Its becoming popular now for everyone to want to complain and say, Oh we were oppressed in America, when American has been great to them.

    No immigrant has been greeted with open arms. Thats how it goes.

    But blacks and slavery is a whole other issue. Not comparable.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  5. #20
    כהן גדול TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ummm yes, Russians had it as bad. I won't quite say the Irish have.

    You do realize that serfs were bought and sold as part of the land right? They were slaves. You could be killed for leaving the property. Serfdom is just a softer term for slavery. Not to mention there were more than 5 times as many slaves in Russia than America. 23 million serfs suffering opposed to 4 million slaves as of the start of the civil war. Russia actively enslaved people from Lithuania and Poland who were 'runaways' from Russia. Serfdom was ended in 1861 but the changed laws actually made it harder for the free men then it was under serfdom. Pretty much the share cropping that happened in post bellum America.

    It only really ended because of the Revolution. This led to... more oppression and near slavery under a totalitarian government that refused to allow basic human freedoms for most of the population! Yay!

    Blacks had it so much harder...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

  6. #21

    Default

    why do white people complain about a white history month when in school we learn about white people like 24/7
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

    Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

  7. #22
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,685
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Ummm yes, Russians had it as bad. I won't quite say the Irish have.

    You do realize that serfs were bought and sold as part of the land right? They were slaves. You could be killed for leaving the property. Serfdom is just a softer term for slavery. Not to mention there were more than 5 times as many slaves in Russia than America. 23 million serfs suffering opposed to 4 million slaves as of the start of the civil war. Russia actively enslaved people from Lithuania and Poland who were 'runaways' from Russia. Serfdom was ended in 1861 but the changed laws actually made it harder for the free men then it was under serfdom. Pretty much the share cropping that happened in post bellum America.

    It only really ended because of the Revolution. This led to... more oppression and near slavery under a totalitarian government that refused to allow basic human freedoms for most of the population! Yay!

    Blacks had it so much harder...
    motherfucker im talkin about American Experiences.....

    you kids are on some other other shit.

    Read what the fuck I write
    Look eye, always look eye.

  8. #23
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,689
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Hahaha people are completely writing about other topics just to flex their history muscles.

    I know people who do this in real life conversations so that they can appear to be superior. Its annoying plus they lack critical & analytical thinking skills.

  9. #24
    THE ILL ONE cap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Reppin' Italy
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,188
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    haha funny thread, that dude talking about slaves in russia had me cracking up.


  10. #25
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    It is very corny to put it very childishly.

    But on a more adult note, they are pushing it a bit too much.

    Its not so much the forced diversity of blacks. There is a reason for that and I understand it.

    Its really more the forced diversity amongst Latinos.

    Latino's are guilty of everything the 'white' man of the United States is guilty of. The onlly difference is they intermixed with everyone and failed to build countries as stable and successful as the United States.

    So for these groups to claim some sort of 'minority' status similar to blacks is ridiculous in my opinion. They should not be afforded any special treatment, nor should they be pitied.

    Fin

    you "pity" blacks.....i don't know if these type of threads are serious or not.


    if you are white. you are the majority. if you are not white, you are a minority.

    there is no membership Niky. ALL people of color are minorities.

    this thread makes no sense.

    Realness

  11. #26
    כהן גדול TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I wasn't flexing my history muscle, Black kids don't deserve a month now because their great great great grandparents were slaves...

    Serfs don't need a month in Russia. Why? because it happened almost 150 years ago.

    That's my point asshat. People all over the world suffered in the 1800s under the yoke of slavery. America wasn't even the biggest slave user.

    On top of that what about the native american slaves and what not? They got fucked too.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    There should be a black history month.

    There shouldnt be a Latino history month.
    I disagree. Why do you feel this way?

    Lol at your comments. Mexicans are equal to whites? LMAO. Nicky, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

  13. #28
    Steve Urkel
    Guest

    Default

    push up ya lighter
    Last edited by Steve Urkel; 09-09-2009 at 06:09 PM.

  14. #29
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,685
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    you "pity" blacks.....i don't know if these type of threads are serious or not.


    if you are white. you are the majority. if you are not white, you are a minority.

    there is no membership Niky. ALL people of color are minorities.

    this thread makes no sense.
    Italians are a bigger minority than blacks. Does that make them people of color?


    Thats not what im debating though.

    I'm saying that just because blacks have earned some recognition for what they went through in America, doesn't mean that ever Tom Dick and Harry motherfucker needs to have recognition too.

    Comparing anyone else's situation to blacks is ridiculous.


    And just because you are in the minority does not make your situation the same as black peoples.

    The Spanish conquered and destroyed just as much, if not more than the English.

    ANd now those same Spanish want to consider themselves as oppressed as blacks??? As people they also enslaved in larger numbers??

    no
    Look eye, always look eye.

  15. #30
    Buddha Blessed YungSunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the wild things are, no tone loc.
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,678
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Black kids don't deserve a month now because their great great great grandparents were slaves...
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA You're joking my nigga, got damn.
    It's blacck history month not black month

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •