once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I dislike all of this 'forced diversity'.

The Spanish oppressed people themselves so for them to want recognition for anything that happens to them is hipocrasy to the max.

Hence the whole reason behind this thread.

Maybe your not thinkin on the same plain I am.

But like I said, just cuz the Spanish weren't as successful as the English in country building, doesnt mean that excuses what they did, and doesnt call for any kind of 'recognition' from the English built countries because they wanna get in on this 'i'm oppressed, recognize me' bullshit.

u dickless twat
    Look eye, always look eye.

what about the jews? lol

Thafuck you talkin bout tooch. So this whole thread is about your support for segregations

the Jews got legitimate beef with the Germans.

But its not like Yam Kippur and Hanukkah are national holidays. We dont get any Jewish days off.

The Jews really dont complain about being oppressed by American. They have no reason too.
    Its been very good to them.

Its becoming popular now for everyone to want to complain and say, Oh we were oppressed in America, when American has been great to them.

No immigrant has been greeted with open arms. Thats how it goes.

But blacks and slavery is a whole other issue. Not comparable.

Ummm yes, Russians had it as bad. I won't quite say the Irish have.

You do realize that serfs were bought and sold as part of the land right? They were slaves. You could be killed for leaving the property. Serfdom is just a softer term for slavery. Not to mention there were more than 5 times as many slaves in Russia than America. 23 million serfs suffering opposed to 4 million slaves as of the start of the civil war. Russia actively enslaved people from Lithuania and Poland who were 'runaways' from Russia. Serfdom was ended in 1861 but the changed laws actually made it harder for the free men then it was under serfdom. Pretty much the share cropping that happened in post bellum America.

It only really ended because of the Revolution. This led to... more oppression and near slavery under a totalitarian government that refused to allow basic human freedoms for most of the population! Yay!

Blacks had it so much harder...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

why do white people complain about a white history month when in school we learn about white people like 24/7
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Ummm yes, Russians had it as bad. I won't quite say the Irish have.

You do realize that serfs were bought and sold as part of the land right? They were slaves. You could be killed for leaving the property. Serfdom is just a softer term for slavery. Not to mention there were more than 5 times as many slaves in Russia than America. 23 million serfs suffering opposed to 4 million slaves as of the start of the civil war. Russia actively enslaved people from Lithuania and Poland who were 'runaways' from Russia. Serfdom was ended in 1861 but the changed laws actually made it harder for the free men then it was under serfdom. Pretty much the share cropping that happened in post bellum America.

It only really ended because of the Revolution. This led to... more oppression and near slavery under a totalitarian government that refused to allow basic human freedoms for most of the population! Yay!

Blacks had it so much harder...
    motherfucker im talkin about American Experiences.....

you kids are on some other other shit.

Read what the fuck I write

No artificial sleazy

Hahaha people are completely writing about other topics just to flex their history muscles.

I know people who do this in real life conversations so that they can appear to be superior. Its annoying plus they lack critical & analytical thinking skills.

haha funny thread, that dude talking about slaves in russia had me cracking up.

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    It is very corny to put it very childishly.

But on a more adult note, they are pushing it a bit too much.

Its not so much the forced diversity of blacks. There is a reason for that and I understand it.

Its really more the forced diversity amongst Latinos.

Latino's are guilty of everything the 'white' man of the United States is guilty of. The onlly difference is they intermixed with everyone and failed to build countries as stable and successful as the United States.

So for these groups to claim some sort of 'minority' status similar to blacks is ridiculous in my opinion. They should not be afforded any special treatment, nor should they be pitied.

Fin

you "pity" blacks.....i don't know if these type of threads are serious or not.

if you are white. you are the majority. if you are not white, you are a minority.

there is no membership Niky. ALL people of color are minorities.

this thread makes no sense.

Realness

I wasn't flexing my history muscle, Black kids don't deserve a month now because their great great great grandparents were slaves...

Serfs don't need a month in Russia. Why? because it happened almost 150 years ago.

That's my point asshat. People all over the world suffered in the 1800s under the yoke of slavery. America wasn't even the biggest slave user.

On top of that what about the native american slaves and what not? They got fucked too.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    There should be a black history month.

There shouldnt be a Latino history month.
    I disagree. Why do you feel this way?

Lol at your comments. Mexicans are equal to whites? LMAO. Nicky, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Steve Urkel

push up ya lighter
    Last edited by Steve Urkel; 09-09-2009 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    you "pity" blacks.....i don't know if these type of threads are serious or not.

if you are white. you are the majority. if you are not white, you are a minority.

there is no membership Niky. ALL people of color are minorities.

this thread makes no sense.
    Italians are a bigger minority than blacks. Does that make them people of color?

Thats not what im debating though.

I'm saying that just because blacks have earned some recognition for what they went through in America, doesn't mean that ever Tom Dick and Harry motherfucker needs to have recognition too.

Comparing anyone else's situation to blacks is ridiculous.

And just because you are in the minority does not make your situation the same as black peoples.

The Spanish conquered and destroyed just as much, if not more than the English.

ANd now those same Spanish want to consider themselves as oppressed as blacks??? As people they also enslaved in larger numbers??

no

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Black kids don't deserve a month now because their great great great grandparents were slaves...
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA You're joking my nigga, got damn.
    It's blacck history month not black month