once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Morning Breath. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Red face Morning Breath. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

You motherfuckers need to start brushing and flossing your teeth before you start your day. I know I do, unlike some people. Some Listerine wouldn't kill you.

I get to campus around 9:15am this morning. I decided to head to the library so I could just browse around on the internet. So, after about ten minutes on the net, I go to a vending machine to get a soda. This is where it all happen. There was this guy standing next to me using another vending machine. He starts talking on his cell phone. I was like WTF, man? I have never smelled morning breath that bad in my 22 years of living and I have smelled.

At first, I thought the guy farted but no. After I got my soda, I gave him an 'are you serious' look because his breath was just bad!

I just hoped that soda helped him out a bit.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

I remember one time in English class i used to sit in front of a hunny, but every time she spoke i could feel her hot breath punching the back of my neck and then the aroma of a gay tiger's arse would enter the nostrils. She had the dragon on the daily. I still spat that game tho haha

No artificial sleazy

lol

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

you shoulda took him to a science class room and forced his mouth over a bunsen burner and then billed him for your time, but you came here and told us about it. we can't help that niggas teeth get free

lmao

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

www.1worldmag.com www.premierehiphop.com

Quote Originally Posted by MAYOR QUIMBY View Post
    I still spat that game tho
    Hahaha

-

My dad has the worst breath hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I try to stand away from him whenever he talks to me. He uses baking soda and toothpaste and that still doesn't work. He told me he has halitosis. There's gotta be something a dentist can give him to help his bad breath.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

No artificial sleazy

My dad has the worst breath hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I try to stand away from him whenever he talks to me. He uses baking soda and toothpaste and that still doesn't work. He told me he has halitosis. There's gotta be something a dentist can give him to help his bad breath.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

My dad has the worst breath hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I try to stand away from him whenever he talks to me.
    Ahahahahahahahaha

Classic !

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

About that life

repped

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

www.1worldmag.com www.premierehiphop.com