once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: skampoe was the weak link on sound theory

FRESH FISH

you mad i didnt say you? still think your the best? ive spoke to sinapse plenty of times and always speak the truth to him, lyrically the nigga is a problem, and actually i never said i cant stand his voice, so say what you want, cornball. you mad he completely outshined you on "whats gutta"? hahaha

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

lol

err ones entitled to they opinions mang, u aint feelin me stop sweatin me thats it, but its startin to look like ur ma number one fan sun, for this im flattered

this ones fa uuuu
    http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7826776
    u cant fuk wi me

THE REAL PCP

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    nah man we dismantled it lol but yea man we here chillen, obviosly u see aint much change round here fam lol gheys are still gheys!
    word word. yeah man, i see much hasnt changed.

peace.

.pyrex vision.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    if i actually rhymed it wouldnt be hard, but like i said you cant fuck with any of those people i listed

- sinapse
    - king author
    - sleep sinatra
    - devamps
    - graveyard shifter
    - mouse
    - noble scity (illy vas, crucial the guillotine, iron fingaz, AND kaotny)
    - maximus
    - sid
    - uncle bungle

try be humble for a change, im out! 100

buahahahahha maximus should at the top of that list

THE REAL PCP

FRESH FISH

you can touch everyone on that list??? haha and it actually wasnt in any order, personally i feel illy vas is the best, after that i dont know, but personal preference

Skampoe in here mouthing off like he is the illest fucking emcee on the planet when he can't even get thru 20 bars without falling off beat and gasping, and he saying that someone is a dickrider cuz they are showing me love, shut the fuck up for real, you are a fucking amateur hobbiest rapper making tracks in your house on lousy equipment and doing nothing more. You ain't ever spit a line that made me say wow that cat is ill. I'll fucking run circles around you when it comes to this rap shit and I think you know that, so don't even try to front and say someone is a dickrider because they show me love. I have 2 fucking albums and people in a real life hip hop scene know who I am and come to see me perform, on the other hand your career achievements entail getting your wu corp rep up. I'm fucking embarrassed to have been on a track with you and that is the realest talk...I was skeptical about being on Sound Theory to begin with because not everyone involved is really going at shit on the level I feel I am trying to hustle in the real music game, not to disrespect anyone tho because the joint came out solid, but shit like this reminds me of why I doubted the whole thing to begin with.....that is why i actually mastered the whole thing cuz I didn't want to be a part of some amateur sounding crap, if you were in charge of it the damn tape would have sounded like every other crappy netcee tape because you don't understand or appreciate what gives music true quality. But that is besides the point, don't fucking say cats are dickriders because they show me love, I'm not the one running around trying to prove to everyone on A FUCKING FORUM how ill I am...for all the show and prove lingo you throwing around you sure do a lot of shit talking...man, fuck this forum, what a bunch of pathetic fucking crap, i'm done
    Last edited by Sinapse; 09-14-2009 at 12:13 AM.

too me,i was feelin H.NOTIK and Mouse on the album the most..but everyone came with some dope shit.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
    Skampoe in here mouthing off like he is the illest fucking emcee on the planet when he can't even get thru 20 bars without falling off beat and gasping, and he saying that someone is a dickrider cuz they are showing me love, shut the fuck up for real, you are a fucking amateur hobbiest rapper making tracks in your house on lousy equipment and doing nothing more. You ain't ever spit a line that made me say wow that cat is ill. I'll fucking run circles around you when it comes to this rap shit and I think you know that, so don't even try to front and say someone is a dickrider because they show me love. I have 2 fucking albums and people in a real life hip hop scene know who I am and come to see me perform, on the other hand your career achievements entail getting your wu corp rep up. I'm fucking embarrassed to have been on a track with you and that is the realest talk...I was skeptical about being on Sound Theory to begin with because not everyone involved is really going at shit on the level I feel I am trying to hustle in the real music game, not to disrespect anyone tho because the joint came out solid, but shit like this reminds me of why I doubted the whole thing to begin with.....that is why i actually mastered the whole thing cuz I didn't want to be a part of some amateur sounding crap, if you were in charge of it the damn tape would have sounded like every other crappy netcee tape because you don't understand or appreciate what gives music true quality. But that is besides the point, don't fucking say cats are dickriders because they show me love, I'm not the one running around trying to prove to everyone on A FUCKING FORUM how ill I am...for all the show and prove lingo you throwing around you sure do a lot of shit talking...man, fuck this forum, what a bunch of pathetic fucking crap, i'm done

Default love the classic slick rick pic

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    nice
    killafifth.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
    That is way too real for some.

Quote Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
    all i know is that sid, instead of responding with a song, wrote youtube to have my account deleted.

yes my ether was that strong.

i lost what little respect i had for him at that point.
    oh yeah that and his gay ass apology pms asking me to join forces with him to "shit on all of wucorp" as if i needed his help to do that.

sidious off beat and wack.... live! lovin the knee bop choreography. fag.

I diden't get your gay account banned, raskil did, you took it to another level.

Psychopathic mind states and free time don't mix well gavin, as you can see from the fuck up that is your life.

Look i made a diss, and i still got it on my hardrive, i dident have the time to record it.

There is something you are failing to grasp OLD MAN, with every time you talk about ethers and all this shit your just disrespecting yourself, you got a fucking child and your still "ethering" people on the net, fucking deadbeat.

That live session was one of my first, it was OK.

Why don't you post a vid of you doing a performance?

I know! because your Atlantan Compound is sealed off to the outside world.

I bet Gavins got a debilitating disease or some shit, cant go out in the daylight and shit.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by sinapse View Post
    skampoe in here mouthing off like he is the illest fucking emcee on the planet when he can't even get thru 20 bars without falling off beat and gasping, and he saying that someone is a dickrider cuz they are showing me love, shut the fuck up for real, you are a fucking amateur hobbiest rapper making tracks in your house on lousy equipment and doing nothing more. You ain't ever spit a line that made me say wow that cat is ill. I'll fucking run circles around you when it comes to this rap shit and i think you know that, so don't even try to front and say someone is a dickrider because they show me love. I have 2 fucking albums and people in a real life hip hop scene know who i am and come to see me perform, on the other hand your career achievements entail getting your wu corp rep up. I'm fucking embarrassed to have been on a track with you and that is the realest talk...i was skeptical about being on sound theory to begin with because not everyone involved is really going at shit on the level i feel i am trying to hustle in the real music game, not to disrespect anyone tho because the joint came out solid, but shit like this reminds me of why i doubted the whole thing to begin with.....that is why i actually mastered the whole thing cuz i didn't want to be a part of some amateur sounding crap, if you were in charge of it the damn tape would have sounded like every other crappy netcee tape because you don't understand or appreciate what gives music true quality. But that is besides the point, don't fucking say cats are dickriders because they show me love, i'm not the one running around trying to prove to everyone on a fucking forum how ill i am...for all the show and prove lingo you throwing around you sure do a lot of shit talking...man, fuck this forum, what a bunch of pathetic fucking crap, i'm done
    bam!
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

and just when I run out of negative rep this charming fellow comes along.