once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: skampoe was the weak link on sound theory

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

peace king i'm doin my thing man, had 2 lay low for a while cause my city is small and shit gets hot around here often ... doin tha job thing now 2 cake up ... stealin paint in tha 09 is too stressful for a nigga lol

BUMP SOUND THEORY

Lol. Yo 12 what's good fam !! This iz crazy. Alc your right with the statement as far as hiphop is concerned I'm just saying. I try to be humble in the critisism that's all because positve reinforcement helps people become better thatz all fam (b-boying. Graffiti. Djing. Mcing. Breaking)
    killafifth.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by killafifth View Post
    Lol. Yo 12 what's good fam !! This iz crazy. Alc your right with the statement as far as hiphop is concerned I'm just saying. I try to be humble in the critisism that's all because positve reinforcement helps people become better thatz all fam (b-boying. Graffiti. Djing. Mcing. Breaking)
    Peace 5th.

I gotta get at you about some shit.

Are you busy?? I ll hit you up on the jack...

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    BUMP SOUND THEORY
    Dont sleep yall!!!

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82542

peace killa if skamp wants respect he should learn how 2 give it first, that nigga is a perpetrator fareal, i gots no love for the fakes and phonies!!!

peace 2 sound theory

Bump

Default lol

I feel you hope all iz well tho I'm @ work right now on wu corp hahahahah using my phone 2 chat lol this g1. Shit is cool when you don't have a laptop or computer around lol
    killafifth.wordpress.com

12 hit me sun I'm good
    killafifth.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    peace killa if skamp wants respect he should learn how 2 give it first, that nigga is a perpetrator fareal, i gots no love for the fakes and phonies!!!

peace 2 sound theory
    Hahahaahaahha. I wouldn't know skampoe showz me love hey. I'm a people person I want positvity for all humans on the planet earth like jesus hahahahhahah
    killafifth.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    Because its a fucking dope project like it or not.

SMH @ such an ignorant comment. It kills me how a couple of people on this forum are putting Sound Theory and CL2 in the same comversation lol. Man you are talking about a studio album that took 5 years to make, feat. legends on the boards and on the mic. Comparing it to underground cats who are trying to blow up and do their thing. The hate kills me man lol.

Ask cats they will tell you, nobody expected it to be as good as it is, but we showed cats different.

As far as the p.c.p. comment. I am never the one to bash peoples opinions. Opinions to me are always respected. You dint like p.c.p. well then you dint. Alcatraz was one of many who gave Sound Theory a proper listen to props to him.

Peace to all my Sound Theory fam, you already know.

PEace!
    Im not hating on Sound Thoery I think its cool shit. My point was im way to pre-occupated with CL2

paz skampe
    tantas veces dudas de mi pero me da igual lo que pienses de mi man
    pcp foreva

FRESH FISH

agreed! niggas need to stop frontin and just be real so they inner circle can improve but if ya goin to keep sayin dudes is nice when they not! then cats always goin to think their hot and will never improve and then actually get around real niggas who spit and look like clowns, for instance the track "whats gutta" sinapse burnt a hole in that shit and made these niggas look like amateurs. stop frontin for dudes, be real, only way son is goin to improve

alcatraz is mad cuz i neg repped him in another thread! takin the forum too serius duke, relax...

like dukes said on sum posts back, SHOW N PROVE!

like i said b4, i make music for me, i let ya hear sum shit, if u catch it good, if not, u aint stopin ma sun from shining!

THE REAL PCP

sympony of the mic will sounds illlleesttt