Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: skampoe was the weak link on sound theory

Steve Urkel

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post

niggaz know
    Wow your monitor blows ass

^nigga i contribute to hip hop in different ways, remember there are four elements dun dun, not one ... as a member and advocate of the underground hip hop community im well within my rights to pass judgement on a rapper even if rapping isn't my forte ...
    hahaha

Of course Sound Theory sucks a little, but that's sort of the point. The point is even the average dudes off the block can say "nigga we're making an album" put in the work and then get a responce from hundreds or even thousands of listeners. They'll never jump off, but that's not why they do it. They enjoy the music, they have fun making it, and they wanted to share their stuff for fun.

Skamp isn't planning to make bank, he and jig are just doing what they do.

We can't really be judging people for not being talented... we're online. Nothing we say can ever be truly backed up.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    hahaha
    lol the shit is real nigga

Just downloaded now..so far is sounding dope

THE BETRAYAL is a quality track.

No artificial sleazy

powerjam

Quote Originally Posted by alcatraz View Post

niggaz know
    ur lettering sucks ass, u claiming u a graff artist, well u blow donkey nuts sun.
    New Music alert:

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingMalik
    agreed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic
    he still needs to work on his cadence
    Quote Originally Posted by SL33
    he has problems with breathing control
    lol i wonder why

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot
    hes just off beat and his rhymes are too simple

nigga sounded like he was tryna eat and rap at the same time ... dog your flow was consistently off beat (too much pain, street kundoe) and you fuckin RUINED warfair, probably one of the best beats on the album ... since your gen chat homies won't say it i will ... ur TRASH on the mic

jigsaw sounds like he started rappin 2 weeks ago and even THAT nigga repped harder than you, you got absolutely no mic presence and no cadence to suffice for your wack ass lyrical content ... hang it up bro ... this rap shit is definitely NOT for you ...
    co sign plus this .jpeg is made by me..

i told this fatman that he is noone and he believes that he is an underground legend..hahahahaha..this bitch is fuckin cocky without a reason..he is garbage..

I agree with alca, Skampoe cant rap. This ain't a personal attack, just a home truth.

Too many katz be thinking they can rap when they cant, and the only way to know if your good or not is to listen to other peoples views, not your own.

I mean i feel you want to express your thoughts and emotions and you prolly thought rappin to be the easiest outlet, but theres other ways you just gotta find what you good at, and work on it.

PCP and GAVIN are in the same boat, but they can make it to shore if they give up all musical aspirations immediately.

This is the real shit..
    Time - Sidious Katana.mp3 - 5.25MB
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Of course Sound Theory sucks a little, but that's sort of the point. The point is even the average dudes off the block can say "nigga we're making an album" put in the work and then get a responce from hundreds or even thousands of listeners. They'll never jump off, but that's not why they do it. They enjoy the music, they have fun making it, and they wanted to share their stuff for fun.

Skamp isn't planning to make bank, he and jig are just doing what they do.

We can't really be judging people for not being talented... we're online. Nothing we say can ever be truly backed up.
    Well I would not say it was just for fun. Sound Theory has many commited artists and producers who actually are on their grind right now, not just doing shit on the net. Printing out albums, doing shows etc... I respect P.c.p and their movement also, I feel like their work on this album was the best they have ever done, but even thought they are my boys, they need to step out to the real world and move away from solely doing this shit for the net. Jig has all the intentions to do so, but he is a family man so shit is tuff, but I see potential in them cats.

Nobody is really hating Sound Theory from what I see everywhere I go, because I have this shit spread out all over the net on many forums, and all over myspace etc... Its a really solid project from a vision I had, and I am proud of how it came out. Those who havent peeped yet, give it a chance.

PEace

New Music alert:

Thats real shit SID? Skampoe shits on you kid.

I dont know what the fuck all you are saying, I listen to Street Kundoe and hear a great track.
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

i think you can give somebody constructive criticism about what they're doing without being disrespectful. there's a difference between criticizing an artist that will never read or post on this forum and talking directly to somebody who is a forum member and posts frequently. they're more likely to take your critiques seriously if you're respectful about it. at the same time, you're still likely to get called a hater, a fag, or something crazy even if you are being respectful lol

Quote Originally Posted by menes View Post
    Thats real shit SID? Skampoe shits on you kid.

I dont know what the fuck all you are saying, I listen to Street Kundoe and hear a great track.
    What planet you living on?

Why you dickriding? just cause the guy has a orange username, poses with guns and has 20,000 + posts you think that somehow correlates to his real life social status?

Bunch of fucking failures.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water