once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ?

Default ?

Why do girls wear short skirts and then get mad at you about rape?

DONT UNDERSTAND

wtf? you wanna rearrange some words there man? lol
    "At the party when i move my body, gotta get up and BEEEEEEEESUMBODY!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post

DONT UNDERSTAND
    Wouldn't you. Women wear like black expandex pants (VERY SEXY), the short skirts, the tight jeans so they can look and feel sexy. I don't think the do it to get themselves rapped by strange men. America is a free country.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Banned

You primative cave man.

Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

It's stupid for men to get upset when they see a woman dressing sexy. When a man approaches a sexy one and she rejects him and he gets upset. Maybe not. There's no reason to get upset. Maybe she's feeling herself to much. Or it could be that she gets approached like 10 times a day. She's tired and annoyed. Fuck'em
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Facebook is stupid and it's a muthafucka. I was talking to a chick back in 2007 and I saw that she had like 10 new messages by different men. Good GOD! What was the point of me talking to her when I KNOW that it's not going to happen? :-/

Banned

DONT UNDERSTAND
    I'm still trying to work out this logic, since when did short skirts become an invitation to rape? Do you wear jeans when it's fucking 40 degrees celcius?

Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Myspace hoes are a muthafucka too.

"It's all entertainment."-by Ghostface Killah

I try to stay away from certain people. I have never been to a college party for the RIGHT reasons, strip clubs, etc. It's not worth getting into trouble with the WRONG people.

Quote Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
    I'm still trying to work out this logic, since when did short skirts become an invitation to rape? Do you wear jeans when it's fucking 40 degrees celcius?

Right. I love it when women wear those black expandex pants.

/drools.

I have seen some chicks booties that are just GAWD!! Their asses are just hanging OUT! You can see their form. I came across this one black chick's ass and it look so............/drools.

I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. She had long nice legs, nice size hips, and an ASS that was............./drools. Pretty chick too.

OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post

the logic is when a women puts on something that's easy for me to get to the cooch they should be aware dat. It's called survival of the fittest. women better be able to kick my ass or they can get the dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    . I have never been to a college party
    just lol at that

the logic is when a women puts on something that's easy for me to get to the cooch they should be aware dat. It's called survival of the fittest. women better be able to kick my ass or they can get the dick.
    This is called you're going to jail for a long time since you can't fucking control yourself. What if you see little girl in a sunday dress.. are you gonna put your little fucking penis in her too?

No one has the right to violate anyone, you imbecile, why do you even exist? You're illogical way thinkning is going to get you no where buddy.

This dude sounds like a rapist in the making

This is going to be your new home soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
    Then he'll be getting raped in the ass by his cellmate. Have you ever seen the movie In Hell staring John Claude Van Damn. Think about it before you go off on a pretty woman because you FEAR her.

DONT UNDERSTAND
    You'll always fear what'cha don't understand.

How is it a man can get an erection when he is about to beat and rape a woman? That is just sick to me.