Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The next Wu-Tang album should...

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Default The next Wu-Tang album should...

be produced by RZA, 4th Disciple, Mathematics and Bronze Nazareth !!! That's it... RZA on like 10 tracks and the other three producers can do 2 each. They need to go out the same way they came in.... If they decide to feature anybody, Killabeez only. No outside features ! Maybe Killa Sin, Killah Priest or Rev William Burke.

This will make most Wu fans happy... Now make up your own ideal Wu album

true master?

In terms of production I think they should adopt a similar approach to what Rae did with CL2 and get an all star cast to do the beats. I think that worked very well on OB4CL2.

True Master would be nice. I would keep the General's only & make it 12-13 cuts long. If RZA's not producing then let him & Ghostface be the Executive Producers & shape the sound of the album.

PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar

wow what an unpredictable thread

i agree though

the next wu-tang album should have u-god on it

Fuck the wu elements, fuck em.
    Stick to rza.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

4th doesn't have anything to do with wu-tang anymore. don't know if you guys noticed that. he hasn't produced for the generals in over 4 years which was u-god's mr. xcitement and hasn't produced for a clan album in 12 years which was wu-forever.

i think wu should make another album but instead of new style they should make it a cross between wu tang forever and 36 chambers...

I also agree that only rza (if he doesnt try and make beats that sound like movie scores) and wu elements (including 4th disciple) should produce and I would also like goldfingaz to produce a couple of tracks to.

the main think I would like to hear from the album is generals coming with a hungry rugged flow and the album to be uptempo (like it`s yourz or 7th chambers pt 2) not tracks that sound like the clan is half asleep.

peace be with you !

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouseKickout View Post
    true master?
    Yeah sorry i forgot about True Master !!!!

Since it may be the last Clan's last album , they need to give Wu producers some shine on the album too. If RZA produces like 10 tracks ! Bronze, True Master, 4th Disciple, and Mathematics each should get 1 track. A 14 track album would be dope with no fillers and a ill intro !!!
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 09-13-2009 at 08:33 PM.

Yeah, Rza no doubt, but you can't front on other Wu producers, they put in work. Specifically 4th Disciple and True master...they did some tracks that I thought Rza did.
    My new lifestyle brand -http://www.viberael.com @viberael

i could give a fuck cuz honestly the wu sound is gone.......we'll never get it again.........CL II is an awesome album..........but didnt have that wu sound......it was straight NYC grittiness........but the last album that had the tru wu sound was cilvaringz I, and we all kno most those beats and songs were prob from 1999-2001
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

they should get more outside producers...we still remember 8D don't we?
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

I don't care at the moment for another Wu album. I would rather hear another GZA album 100% produced by the RZA than another Wu album or another Mef album that was 100% produced by the RZA.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
    I don't care at the moment for another Wu album. I would rather hear another GZA album 100% produced by the RZA than another Wu album or another Mef album that was 100% produced by the RZA.
    im along the lines wit dis guy...except im lookin for a meth or ghost album produced by rza. a rae album completely produced by rza sounds good too, bring back the whole cl1 shit