once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deck's verse on Black Mozart

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    INS is the weakest link to the Cuban Linx 2 chain. Lyrically, he's like a string next to the other chains.
    youre a euro hip hop elitist and your opinion means nothing!!!! why dont you get speciffic about what you dont like about decks performance here!?!?! is he too menacing and street for your liking!??! deck came off hard as nails on the whole disc, sorry he aint on the "save the world" tip for an album thats a crime epic!!!

you rank eyedea as an emcee!!! that says everything about your character and taste in music!!!! kick rocks!!!!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Eyedea is not Cage, u idiot.

INS verses bother me because he just isn't entertaining or being original or being witty or being unpredictable. Everybody other on CL2 were better, lyrically.

He flows quite nice, yes. He hasn't been as hyped for years, which is good. But he bores me with his albums and mixtapes anyway, he will never have a (solo) career like most of the other wu members.
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    But he bores me with his albums and mixtapes anyway, he will never have a (solo) career like most of the other wu members.
    So you just dont like Deck as much as the other members, thats cool we all have our favs, but Deck murdered this joint.
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!