Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 228

Thread: If you know your 9/11 Conspiracy shit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default If you know your 9/11 Conspiracy shit

    Sup Wu-Tang Clan fans....

    I'm having a debate about 9/11 with the Opie and Anthony message board, and they've got me on the ropes. I'm wondering if I can get a swarm of assistance from the Wu-conspiracy heads.

    These are hardcore, brainwashed debunkers of the 9/11 conspiracy theory, and some are racist as well. If you feel qualified to go at it with hardcore 9/11 conspiracy refuters, log in and give em hell.

    This board consists of the Official Government Story's shock troop army. Only if you know your shit on 9/11 do I recommend you go to war with them. They hate conspiracy theorists and seem to have studied 9/11 a little, but I suspect they're mixing truth with lies.

    Have fun... if you want to/are prepared to debate against those who worship the establishment, but also aren't totally ignorant about the matter.


    Bring your debating skills to

    http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.ph...97#post3387897


    Thanks for the help.

    Peace

  2. #2

    Default

    If the link goes down, just go to http://www.wackbag.com It's in the section called: "Opie And Anthony General Discussion;" the thread's on the first page, titled "Didn't Van Jones' riff on white kids vs black kids"

  3. #3

    Default

    Jesus none of you have any facts straight

    Here are some key points to help you

    So, 19 guys, 12 who were on a terrorist watchlist just strolled through security and managed to take over 4 planes with boxcutters. Ok, I guess that could happen. I guess it could also be possible for Norad to hold large scale military exercises on the West coast at the same time. I suppose it could take 2 hours to get shoot down orders from a president slowly reading a story of a goat to school children because clearly we know which was more pressing. I suppose that the jets scrambled to take out the planes could have been mistakenly sent 1100 miles south of their target. I suppose all that COULD have happened. If it did though, what the 9/11 debunkers are suggesting is that the US Government is the most inept agency in the history of the world, perhaps, after all the had a cocktail party when they were warned of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Here's where things get a bit fuzzy for me. Hey that plane coming to hit tower 2, how come it has no windows? How come the nose flew right through the building in tact? Aren't those noses made of NOTHING on commercial jets? What are those sparks coming out of South tower just before it fell? What could cause that? Thermate perhaps? Why was building 7 allowed to burn for 9 hours unchecked? Do you think it had something to do with all that evidence against Wall Street corruption that went up in flames? And speaking of Wall Street, why were put options being placed on American Airlines and United stock just days before the 11th? Why was security changed and all bomb sniffing dogs removed from the building just weeks before the 11th? Why did the owner sign a 99 year insurance policy on the World Trade Center a week before it collapsed?

    and finally

    A steel building has never collapsed because of fire in history. How did it happen 3 times in one day?

    Even if you believe the government didn't deliberately bring down the buildings themselves, it's clear from all evidence that they knew it would happen and did nothing. This is your government.


    The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American think tank based in Washington, D.C. that lasted from early 1997 to 2006. It was co-founded as a non-profit educational organization by neoconservatives William Kristol and Robert Kagan. The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."[1] Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."[2] The PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.[3][4]




    "New Pearl Harbor"

    Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51).[13]
    In his appearance on Democracy Now!, theologian David Ray Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11, explains the allusion to "the New Pearl Harbor" from the PNAC report in the title of his book, which argues that PNAC members within the Bush Administration were complicit in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.[37]
    Further information: 9/11 truth movement and Controlled demolition hypothesis for the collapse of the World Trade Center
    Though not arguing that Bush administration PNAC members were complicit in those attacks, other social critics such as commentator Manuel Valenzuela and journalist Mark Danner,[38][39][40] investigative journalist John Pilger, in The New Statesman,[41] and former editor of The San Francisco Chronicle Bernard Weiner, in CounterPunch,[42] all argue that PNAC members used the events as the "Pearl Harbor" that they needed––that is, as an "opportunity" to "capitalize on" (in Pilger's words), in order to enact long-desired plans.[43]
    "When the Towers came down," William Rivers Pitt writes in his editorial in Truthout.org, "these men saw, at long last, their chance to turn their White Papers into substantive policy."[32]
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Jesus none of you have any facts straight

    Here are some key points to help you

    So, 19 guys, 12 who were on a terrorist watchlist just strolled through security and managed to take over 4 planes with boxcutters. Ok, I guess that could happen. I guess it could also be possible for Norad to hold large scale military exercises on the West coast at the same time. I suppose it could take 2 hours to get shoot down orders from a president slowly reading a story of a goat to school children because clearly we know which was more pressing. I suppose that the jets scrambled to take out the planes could have been mistakenly sent 1100 miles south of their target. I suppose all that COULD have happened. If it did though, what the 9/11 debunkers are suggesting is that the US Government is the most inept agency in the history of the world, perhaps, after all the had a cocktail party when they were warned of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Here's where things get a bit fuzzy for me. Hey that plane coming to hit tower 2, how come it has no windows? How come the nose flew right through the building in tact? Aren't those noses made of NOTHING on commercial jets? What are those sparks coming out of South tower just before it fell? What could cause that? Thermate perhaps? Why was building 7 allowed to burn for 9 hours unchecked? Do you think it had something to do with all that evidence against Wall Street corruption that went up in flames? And speaking of Wall Street, why were put options being placed on American Airlines and United stock just days before the 11th? Why was security changed and all bomb sniffing dogs removed from the building just weeks before the 11th? Why did the owner sign a 99 year insurance policy on the World Trade Center a week before it collapsed?

    and finally

    A steel building has never collapsed because of fire in history. How did it happen 3 times in one day?

    Even if you believe the government didn't deliberately bring down the buildings themselves, it's clear from all evidence that they knew it would happen and did nothing. This is your government.


    The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American think tank based in Washington, D.C. that lasted from early 1997 to 2006. It was co-founded as a non-profit educational organization by neoconservatives William Kristol and Robert Kagan. The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."[1] Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."[2] The PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.[3][4]




    "New Pearl Harbor"

    Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51).[13]
    In his appearance on Democracy Now!, theologian David Ray Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11, explains the allusion to "the New Pearl Harbor" from the PNAC report in the title of his book, which argues that PNAC members within the Bush Administration were complicit in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.[37]
    Further information: 9/11 truth movement and Controlled demolition hypothesis for the collapse of the World Trade Center
    Though not arguing that Bush administration PNAC members were complicit in those attacks, other social critics such as commentator Manuel Valenzuela and journalist Mark Danner,[38][39][40] investigative journalist John Pilger, in The New Statesman,[41] and former editor of The San Francisco Chronicle Bernard Weiner, in CounterPunch,[42] all argue that PNAC members used the events as the "Pearl Harbor" that they needed––that is, as an "opportunity" to "capitalize on" (in Pilger's words), in order to enact long-desired plans.[43]
    "When the Towers came down," William Rivers Pitt writes in his editorial in Truthout.org, "these men saw, at long last, their chance to turn their White Papers into substantive policy."[32]
    Gracias amigo. I just used all that!

    You NEED to invite yourself into that thread!

    They wouldn't be able to throw sand at you, bro.

  5. #5
    PRODIGAL SUN RALPH WIGGUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Normandie, France
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,619
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Shit, KTL is famous, dude coming in here askin for help from the conspiracy theorists.


    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Jesus none of you have any facts straight

    Here are some key points to help you

    So, 19 guys, 12 who were on a terrorist watchlist just strolled through security and managed to take over 4 planes with boxcutters. Ok, I guess that could happen. I guess it could also be possible for Norad to hold large scale military exercises on the West coast at the same time. I suppose it could take 2 hours to get shoot down orders from a president slowly reading a story of a goat to school children because clearly we know which was more pressing. I suppose that the jets scrambled to take out the planes could have been mistakenly sent 1100 miles south of their target. I suppose all that COULD have happened. If it did though, what the 9/11 debunkers are suggesting is that the US Government is the most inept agency in the history of the world, perhaps, after all the had a cocktail party when they were warned of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Here's where things get a bit fuzzy for me. Hey that plane coming to hit tower 2, how come it has no windows? How come the nose flew right through the building in tact? Aren't those noses made of NOTHING on commercial jets? What are those sparks coming out of South tower just before it fell? What could cause that? Thermate perhaps? Why was building 7 allowed to burn for 9 hours unchecked? Do you think it had something to do with all that evidence against Wall Street corruption that went up in flames? And speaking of Wall Street, why were put options being placed on American Airlines and United stock just days before the 11th? Why was security changed and all bomb sniffing dogs removed from the building just weeks before the 11th? Why did the owner sign a 99 year insurance policy on the World Trade Center a week before it collapsed?

    and finally

    A steel building has never collapsed because of fire in history. How did it happen 3 times in one day?

    Even if you believe the government didn't deliberately bring down the buildings themselves, it's clear from all evidence that they knew it would happen and did nothing. This is your government.


    The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American think tank based in Washington, D.C. that lasted from early 1997 to 2006. It was co-founded as a non-profit educational organization by neoconservatives William Kristol and Robert Kagan. The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."[1] Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."[2] The PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.[3][4]




    "New Pearl Harbor"

    Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51).[13]
    In his appearance on Democracy Now!, theologian David Ray Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11, explains the allusion to "the New Pearl Harbor" from the PNAC report in the title of his book, which argues that PNAC members within the Bush Administration were complicit in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.[37]
    Further information: 9/11 truth movement and Controlled demolition hypothesis for the collapse of the World Trade Center
    Though not arguing that Bush administration PNAC members were complicit in those attacks, other social critics such as commentator Manuel Valenzuela and journalist Mark Danner,[38][39][40] investigative journalist John Pilger, in The New Statesman,[41] and former editor of The San Francisco Chronicle Bernard Weiner, in CounterPunch,[42] all argue that PNAC members used the events as the "Pearl Harbor" that they needed––that is, as an "opportunity" to "capitalize on" (in Pilger's words), in order to enact long-desired plans.[43]
    "When the Towers came down," William Rivers Pitt writes in his editorial in Truthout.org, "these men saw, at long last, their chance to turn their White Papers into substantive policy."[32]
    The arrogant knowledge of the ignorant.


  6. #6
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    B-Rock, did you recently go through some sort of traumatic experience or life-altering event?

    Your KTL posting style has become much more manic and paranoid.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  7. #7
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    regardless of what one believes, the events surrounding 9/11 where fishier than a Japanese diet

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  8. #8
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Yeah, bUt anytime something happens, it's fishy.

    I can't believe that anyone finds it incomprehensible that our government is inept.

    THeir conspiracy theories would involve a lot more crazy and implausible scenarios.

    Their are literally NO FACTS to support any of it. People create links that don't exist and use logical fallacies
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  9. #9
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post
    Yeah, bUt anytime something happens, it's fishy.

    I can't believe that anyone finds it incomprehensible that our government is inept.

    THeir conspiracy theories would involve a lot more crazy and implausible scenarios.

    Their are literally NO FACTS to support any of it. People create links that don't exist and use logical fallacies
    the CIA does do crazy shit though. The general public is unaware of their involvement in the drug trade of the 80's (and I suspect their involvement in the heroine trade right now in Afghanistan) If they have no problem indirectly poisoning all those neighborhoods why would orchestrating what happened on 9/11 really be any different?

    As for solid facts, you do have an amazing string of coincidence and the unwillingness of certain things going public that you'd think they have no problem releasing, mainly being the tapes of the plain crash into the pentagon.

    Testimony from firefighters there that day have been silenced etc there's alot of things that just don't jive. I couldn't put the finger on any one particular group or person just because there's no telling where it really leads (and won't without the proper funding and a real desire for a honest investigation) but things like silencing the firefighters, why do that if it happened just the way they say it did?

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post

    Testimony from firefighters there that day have been silenced etc ... things like silencing the firefighters, why do that if it happened just the way they say it did?
    This is a great argument I'd love to use in that debate! Can you be more specific? I'm debating with people who slap down general statements like that and demand exact proof.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingPassport View Post
    This is a great argument I'd love to use in that debate! Can you be more specific? I'm debating with people who slap down general statements like that and demand exact proof.

    Yes, how ridiculous for someone to demand exact proof.



  12. #12

    Default

    follow the money Dan, follow the money
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  13. #13

    Default

    here are three possibilities


    "It's exactly what they wanted, they made it happen."
    "It's exactly what they wanted, they allowed it to happen."
    "It's exactly what they wanted, how lucky for them!"

    I'm guessing most of you are rooting for answer 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  14. #14
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    The truth speaks for itself. If they cannot see the truth, it is too bad for them. No amount of arguing imo is gonna change their opinion.

  15. #15
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    The truth speaks for itself. If they cannot see the truth, it is too bad for them. No amount of arguing imo is gonna change their opinion.
    Exactly
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •