Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 228

Thread: If you know your 9/11 Conspiracy shit

  1. #196

    Default

    you display the same behavior your trying to point out on the truth movement



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  2. #197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
    sean, I almost posted the same link, before I realized that the entire "truth" movement cares nothing about facts or reality. They only look for what supports what they already believe.

    THey don't realize that controlled demomlition is scientifically and physically much less likely than any of the theories they scoff at.

    But they get an idea from people who hate everything they hate, and they cling to it, and then ironically call everyone else sheep.
    Yeah, you know, i can never help but be drawn back into posting in KTL despite myself.

    I realise the futility of it most of the time, but it's worth hanging around for a number of jewels.



  3. #198
    Stark Enterprises Ghost Deini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    California
    Age
    38
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Not going to lie, some of the posts in here are flipping my fucking wig. Makes you really wonder about the future of the world.

    What exactly was Building 7 (it's purpose, function, relation to the towers, etc.)? I apologize if one of the previous links explained this, I must have missed it.

    "We don't need no diamond rings
    All we need is a drum like
    Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"

  4. #199

    Default

    building 7 was part of the same complex of the world trade center buildings, just down the block a little more.

    and im sure the BILLION dollar insurance policy change a few months prior had nothing to do with it either



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  5. #200
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Lol @ SID citing "tourism" as an future economic benefit of the Iraqi invasion. I can't believe people missed that.

    If tourism becomes a big industry in Iraq in the next couple of years I'll deposit $100 bucks in your bank account you muppet.

    Apparently the US government is banking on Poland becoming an economic force.












  6. #201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Lol @ SID citing "tourism" as an future economic benefit of the Iraqi invasion. I can't believe people missed that.

    If tourism becomes a big industry in Iraq in the next couple of years I'll deposit $100 bucks in your bank account you muppet.

    Apparently the US government is banking on Poland becoming an economic force.
    why you say that about poland?



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  7. #202
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,817
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    everyone should check out architects and engineers for 9/11 truth nothing but facts presented

  8. #203
    Stark Enterprises Ghost Deini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    California
    Age
    38
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    building 7 was part of the same complex of the world trade center buildings, just down the block a little more.

    and im sure the BILLION dollar insurance policy change a few months prior had nothing to do with it either
    Damn, that's some smoke & mirrors shit.

    "We don't need no diamond rings
    All we need is a drum like
    Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"

  9. #204

    Default

    thats what all the shit on the news is, smoke and mirrors.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  10. #205

    Default

    ^in america, it isn't against the law to fabricate the news.

  11. #206
    I see you dawg SID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Planning some trill shit
    Posts
    7,074
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Lol @ SID citing "tourism" as an future economic benefit of the Iraqi invasion. I can't believe people missed that.

    If tourism becomes a big industry in Iraq in the next couple of years I'll deposit $100 bucks in your bank account you muppet.

    Apparently the US government is banking on Poland becoming an economic force.
    Tourism among other things, and not in the next couple of years but within the next few decades, the invasion of Iraq was a calculated move, with long term goals.

    Iraq has a very rich history it's littered with ruins and historic attractions it also has a deep religious significance to the abrahamic religions, Babylon and Mesopotamia where once in Iraq don't forget.

    They are already placing their corporate identity there with all the institution's they are building, i am not saying this is definitely going to happen i am just saying this is what they are planning, it all depends on what is fed to the Iraqis.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

  12. #207
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
    sean, I almost posted the same link, before I realized that the entire "truth" movement cares nothing about facts or reality. They only look for what supports what they already believe.

    THey don't realize that controlled deomlition is scientifically and physically much less likely than any of the theories they scoff at.

    But they get an idea from people who hate everything they hate, and they cling to it, and then ironically call everyone else sheep.
    please respond to post #167, thanks
    Last edited by Visionz; 10-03-2009 at 03:46 AM.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  13. #208
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    Tourism among other things, and not in the next couple of years but within the next few decades, the invasion of Iraq was a calculated move, with long term goals.

    Iraq has a very rich history it's littered with ruins and historic attractions it also has a deep religious significance to the abrahamic religions, Babylon and Mesopotamia where once in Iraq don't forget.

    They are already placing their corporate identity there with all the institution's they are building, i am not saying this is definitely going to happen i am just saying this is what they are planning, it all depends on what is fed to the Iraqis.
    Dude you are kidding yourself whether it's within the next couple of years or decades in the future.

    I highly doubt Iraq will be anything but an unsafe shithole in 20 years.












  14. #209
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Dude you are kidding yourself whether it's within the next couple of years or decades in the future.

    I highly doubt Iraq will be anything but an unsafe shithole in 20 years.


    anything is possible

    I'm not a proponent of the idea but just saying

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  15. #210
    I see you dawg SID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Planning some trill shit
    Posts
    7,074
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Dude you are kidding yourself whether it's within the next couple of years or decades in the future.

    I highly doubt Iraq will be anything but an unsafe shithole in 20 years.
    This "shithole" has worth man, millions of their men, women and children got slaughtered, you have to be sensitive to that shit man.

    Wake Slothy up, i want to speak to him....

    I don't know why you are against the proposal that could possibly happen so ferociously rob, is there some subconscious shit going on? do you think you represent "the west" or something?

    Nah man, I'm a certified westerner in the conventional sense, born and raised in London no where else, i have visited Africa every year since 04, thats about it.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •