once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Wizard of Poetry will be on vinyl.

Default Wizard of Poetry will be on vinyl.

I got the e-mail from amazon this morning about pre-ordering WOP and I checked for vinyl...this is the shitty Canadian amazon so I am assuming the Us, UK, etc will also have it. Sept. 29th (same as CD release).

http://www.amazon.ca/Ghostdini-Wizar.../dp/B002M9FSEK

When I was at the record store today the guy also said they will be getting the vinyl of that album in.

I might as well mention this since I remember the album cover thread many considered buying the wax.

yep, Def Jam always releases wax too - shame OB4CL2 ain't dropping on wax.. at least it seems. the vinyl of WOP is available on the US site too btw.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

I preordered it.....I also ordered CL2 because every store still has it on back order...fuck!

I also ordered Illmatic vinyl since it was like 10 bucks so I qualify for free shipping.

Expected delivery on the 29th to Oct 2nd. Just need a camera so when it drops I wont be out in the cold in the next album release pikcha fread!!!

lol

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

The wax release looks like its being pushed back 2 weeks from amazon.com and ughh.com to Oct 13th....the CD release is still Sept 29th. amazon.ca still has 29th listed for vinyl but that will probably change.