Thread: Anyone else lovin' the Badlands song???

Default Anyone else lovin' the Badlands song???

The beat is just crazy and I just think Ghost & Rae's verses are straight fire! I think this song could have easily replaced more than a couple of songs on the official album.

Wu Gambinos Member

This and Walk Wit Me. What really gets me into this track is Ghostface's delivery, specially when he says
    Talking bout Staten Island, profiling
    Switchblade city, the goons is wilding
    Escape from my slums, nigga, you got talent
    And we don't want the fifth of 'yac, we want the gallon

nah i'm not a big fan of it, probably the weakest beat out of the 24 on the disc and to have it as a closer doesn't look too good imo.. "Walk Wit Me" on the other hand is fire

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Love the track, the energy displayed on this track is the only thing the album is missing. Ghost sounds hungry as fuck on this...

yeah i like this shit a lot i don't think it should replace anything on the album but it's great nonetheless

i love when them electric keyboards(or watever they are) come in during the chorus

Banned

maybe my favorite song off the joint period homie!!!

hearing ghost fly on niggas heads will never get old to me!!!

ghosts performance on the album period is incredible in every facet of emceeing!!!!

breath control, vocal tone, flow, rhymes, visuals, he straight bullies this fuckin track!!!!

this shit reminds me of criminology, high octane beat with high intensity verses with both rae and ghost flowing like water!!!!!

Both bonus tracks are better than both Dre tracks.

^^^^ agree

I really do like Dre but he seriously gave Rae shitty beats. He probably hadn't even heard the first cuban linx because how would he think these beats fit with the whole vibe of cuban linx? Dre just doesnt give a fuck if he makes a hit he tries to replicate the sound over and over again until its played out. I know for a fact dre could have given him some serious heat for this album. something along the lines of "cocaine" would have been better but its whatever i'm still fuckin with this album everyday allday. no ones perfect

BADLANDS and WALK WITH ME are two of my favorite tracks on the album....

good thing I ordered the euro version
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah, this track is heat rocks.